San Andreas Help

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, I'm doing the Import/Export stuff. Can anybody post a map and circle all of the locations for the cars? I would greatly appreciate it, as I'm sure some other people would. And for those of you who are about to say "Figure it out", suck my back, I'm frustrated.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Been there... That's why I asked for a map. I want to know where to find the vehicles on the map.

Best answers
where is this import export place?!?!?!?!?!?! and how do u obtain it is it that wongs car something or other in san ferrio and ill try to find a map of this thing

🍂 Regular
Best answers
[F.co]Kirby said:
where is this import export place?!?!?!?!?!?! and how do u obtain it is it that wongs car something or other in san ferrio and ill try to find a map of this thing
No it's the docks with the crane. It's somewhere on the east side of San Fierro it's got some kind of black board with the car names they want to export, after you export XX amount of cars you can import a new car.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DPredator said:
No it's the docks with the crane. It's somewhere on the east side of San Fierro it's got some kind of black board with the car names they want to export, after you export XX amount of cars you can import a new car.
Negative. After you export a car, it becomes available for import immediately afterwards.

And you have to finish driving school to unlock the import/export. And thanks for trying to find a map, much appreciated.

Best answers
ooo afterr driving school DAMN IT I CAN'T DO THAT i always mess up and i havn't been there long time soooooo i dun remeber what one im on

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom