• Ninja

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lid

L
ok here's the facts: Ninjas were mainly peasants, Samurai were well trained killing machines. this is how it worked.

Best answers
The samurai (or bushi) were the members of the military class, the Japanese warriors.
Samurai employed a range of weapons such as bows and arrows, spears and guns; but their most famous weapon and their symbol was the sword.

Samurai were supposed to lead their lives according to the ethic code of bushido ("the way of the warrior"). Strongly Confucian in nature, Bushido stressed concepts such as loyalty to one's master, self discipline and respectful, ethical behavior.

After a defeat, some samurai chose to commit ritual suicide (seppuku) by cutting their abdomen rather than being captured or dying a dishonorable death.
The Samurai protected japan for many years...Not the ninjas. Ninjas were just assasins.

Best answers
Samurai > Ninja. Ninjas are all narutard fanboys >_<

Best answers
I'd go with the ninja. I also thought that ninjas were mostly trained to kill Samurai but this all comes from word of mouth...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
samurai, they uphold a lot of good value's and are also good fighters.. ninja's got the whole stealth thing... but they just used to steal stuff and kill people. so samurai all the way.... also they got the better swords

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, I voted ninjas. You can see how I feel about them in my sig. And yes I know about the misconceptions of both.

shadowsaiyan17 said:
and whats so hard to believe about? Alot of people do martial arts, your acting as if its a forbidden thing
I'll tell you what makes it hard to believe you.

shadowsaiyan17 said:
I wish, theres ellusions like that though, mines are messed up sometimes though. But I can sence nearlly everything around me and see almost at a 360 angle
So you're telling me that your eyes are at the side of your head and bulge out like many lizards and chameleons do? Please...

Zeonix said:
Offtopic: Can you jump like Inuyasha?

Ontopic: Yeah so...ninjas beat samurai and stuff.

shadowsaiyan17 said:
offtopic: Not exaclty but I can run on walls for about 15 feet

ontopic: Ninjas rock samurais erm......are ok but they cant do cool flashy stuff
Yeah, I'd like to see anybody do more than just three steps of wall running. Basically the only way to get 15 feet is to have a 15 foot horizontal jump while barely tapping your feet on the wall. You push yourself away from the wall with every step.

Best answers
guys guys Ninjas are the best thats what there trained for if i need to pull out a historie book and scan in and post it to show u i will

Best answers
ninjas rock... its likely that if they got in a fight with a few samurai's that they would just flip out and own all three of them with no remorse. afterwards the ninja would play his guitar and sing some tunes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
15 feet, lol. Yeah, I forgot to quote that one...

Slipknot, if you actually did pull out a history book you'll probobly notice that there were hardly any major ninja assassinations, or squads of ninja defeating dozens of samurai, etc. In fact you'll probobly hardly hear any mention of ninja in general history, and tons about samurai.

Think about it people. If they were as sickeningly uber as Hollywood/anime has brainwashed you into thinking, don't you think they would've had a slightly more influential affect on history? I hesitate to use the term "narutard" but it starts applying when people start making all these misconceptions.

They were trained for various things, but "wtfpwning samurai all over the place" is not one of them. They were not some "anti-samurai" force. They were specialized operatives, that's all, although that gives a much more official connotation than I really mean. . .

Best answers
"wtfpwning samurai all over the place"...

i think that was the only reason ninjas really existed. if they couldnt kill a silly samurai, then they would just kill their silly selves

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ninjas... They are based on some really cool stories. Oh, ninjas were always built up in stories which is why I love it. It's just like the old martial art movies that would have them flying like crouching tiger hidden dragon. It's based around the way people would tell stories. The truth to some of these stories are pretty cool though and I doubt you would read them in a regular history book...

Best answers
exactly my point... if ninjas didnt dominate samurais, then why are their stories like, like, a million thousand times more pwnage?

what can i say? i ask the tough questions...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh. Because all of the myths and misinformation that surrounded them was more easily sold to our culture, and easy to write stories about. You can make a lot more crap up about mysterious people. Like, there's a story about a ninja who gets his stomach sliced open in a fight, and then uses magic and attacks his enemy with his entrails. Stories are stories. -_-;

Although to be honest, I can't think of a single popular/decent movie (not animated) with a ninja as the main character, whereas I can think of several old classic samurai movies. The primary role of ninjas in the 80s and 90s was getting their asses handed to them by Kurt Russell. Which further goes to prove my point that Kurt Russell > Ninjas.

Oh, and anybody who mentions Ninja Scroll as a quality anime movie will be promptly killed. Because your existance is an insult to God.

Best answers
damn... that kurt russell statement really hits hard. but that must meant that kurt russell > samurais too. a > b b > c therefore a > c

and btw... Kurt Russell is extremely beastly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, but who's to say ninja = b and samurai = c eh!?

Such is the great debate :\

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hitokiri said:
Normal people of the world. . . please look at these sentences. Look at them hard. Yes, people said those things, hoping others would believe them. But don't think about it for more than 2 minutes, or blood will shoot out of your nose.

Forgive me if I'm skeptical. It's just that for a variety of good reasons I'm lead to believe you're both kids trying to play ninja, and those last few posts definitely don't help o_O Basically, I think you're both full of ****aki. (edit: it's a mushroom damnit!)

I should probobly get warned now. But it had to be done. :\
hey kiddo, i'm 19, i dont play anymore.
and wy not beleve me, like shadowsaiyan17 said: "Alot of people do martial arts"
i dont play with thows words, i'm serius.
i rely to my honor and not what others say, i'm me and not what someone wants me to be.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate to break it to you Niobe but you are 18, you haven't "trained" in jujutsu, running extremely fast is not a ninja technique, and there is no way you've had enough experience to make your own technique or style, let alone master using a katana in martial arts, especially for someone who has had "a LOT of experience with computers." Considering you had no problem believing he can run for fifteen feet off of a wall it's painfully obvious you've never touched any martial art that requires you to "run extremely fast." Please stop the nonsense, this thread isn't about your personal success story or fantasies :S It isn't about honor it's about common sense.

Best answers
"this thread isn't about your personal success story or fantasies It isn't about honor it's about common sense."

and common sense would be?

oh i know. its that ninjas are better than samurais. you cant hit what you cant see.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The idea of somebody practicing a martial art is VERY well within my comprehension. Hell, maybe even you do in fact do it. That's not my issue.

Prepare yourselves for my cumulative, unbridled attack. I formed it with a mixture of the Harlem Shake and Jeet Kune Do, with a Russian Polka Aikido flair. I don't have a name for it yet, but it includes a baseball bat.

The things you both have said, and perhaps I will recap:

don't know a name for it but it has a lot to do with speed and using the oponens his tecnick agains him, it also includes a katana.
The fact that you've studied Jujitsu doesn't qualify you to "make your own style", let alone randomly throw a katana in there. This sounds like a load of BS.

ok, there is a little bit ninja tecnick in it, running extreamly fast.
That just sounds idiotic. I run track. I guess my teammates are all friggin' ninjas. Running fast is not a technique. It's not something you can implement in a style, because you are not an anime character, and you cannot lightning dash through people.

It's a mixture of tai chi and kung fu with a lil bit of a western hip hop ninjitsu flair
There's just too much wrong in this sentence. Maybe I'm wrong but I believe Tai Chi is a meditative style of movement, not an actual fighting style. There are actual moves derived from Tai Chi, however, you cannot "mix" it as a style, unless of course, your intention is to kick someone, and then start moving your hands up and down very slowly in an attempt to calm them down. You would be better off mixing it with "Tai Bo."

Western hip hop ninjutsu flair? I see. It's the style of ninjutsu where you pull out a gun and shoot your opponent, right? Then you start breakdancing? You've been watching too much samurai champloo. Statements like these further emphasize the fact that you have no idea what you're talking about.

I can run on walls for about 15 feet
Deman already explained why this statement is pure garbage.

I wish, theres ellusions like that though, mines are messed up sometimes though. But I can sence nearlly everything around me and see almost at a 360 angle
I hope this was a joke. However, the ludicrous things that have already been said force me to believe you. Apparently you think you are Naruto, since you make crappy clones (like he did at first), and you use Byakugan, like Neji. Hilarious. Unfortunately, there is no way to see almost 360 degrees unless you are a type of lizard or rabbit of some kind, and the only way to make illusionary clones of yourself, really, is if your opponent is high on LSD.

The bottom line is that you're both talking out of your hinies.

Now why don't you go get your asses kicked by Kurt Russell? :] :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since I have no idea what a real samurai or a real ninja was like, and more than likely, none of you do either, I'm going to base my decision soley on the movie "The Last Samurai."

In one scene, the samurai village is attacked by ninja looking guys (maybe they aren't ninjas, but there all super stealthy, and look like ninjas). Anyways the ninja guys get there asses kicked by the samurai, each samurai is taking down like 15 ninjas at a time.

So therefore, Samurai absolutely dominate ninjas in every conceivable way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom