Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ninja

• I dont care

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
What do u guys/girls think is better samurais or ninjas i say ninjas are better because of there stealth.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ninja are Samurai. When a Samurai fails and his master is killed, he can either commit sepuku or he can become a spy (ninja). They are "Ronin" warriors......lol. Anywho, i prefer ninjas as they are able to infiltrate enemy bases either alone or with a small team. Samurai are like dogs that have to protect their master.

Best answers
Samurai have the betetr fight technique but Ninjas are faster and have more intelligence so i vote for ninjas

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i vote samurai, they can fight anytime and in every situation while ninja's nead to stay out of sight to attack.
samurai's can also fight without swort if they have to, a ninja neads his sword any time he fights.
imagine this, a well trained ninja vs a well trained samurai.
the ninja is verry fast but the samurai also, the ninja neads to be stealt to ficht back on a good way while a samurai has trained ears and eyes to discover him.
to be onest, they are both good and maybe even equal.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Ninja are Samurai. When a Samurai fails and his master is killed, he can either commit sepuku or he can become a spy (ninja). They are "Ronin" warriors......lol. Anywho, i prefer ninjas as they are able to infiltrate enemy bases either alone or with a small team. Samurai are like dogs that have to protect their master.
Um, no, Ronin and Ninjas are completely seperate... Ninjas can just be commoners trained in stealth. Samurai were considered in a class of society far above commoners.

Best answers
Samurai. Ninja's are cheap little bastards who have no honor.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Samurai were classified as noblemen. It seems as though i have made a boo boo. Ninja were the anti-Samurai.
Go here: http://michaelzuniga.fortunecity.net/ninjahistory.htm

and here: http://gojapan.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.entertheninja.com%2F.

Or you can just go here: http://www.geocities.com/munchin40/#origin.

Seems as though ninja originated from a bunch of priests........

Oh and commoners couldnt become ninja. They were like the samurai in that sense. Only the child of a ninja can become a ninja unless they choose to train an outsider- gaiijen (something like that).

Best answers
Samurais cant fight anywhere Niobe. Ninjas dont even use swords %75 of the time, and not all ninjas go stealthy element type. A ronin is a samurai with no master, nearly %90 samurais use swords or another form of weapon, not many fight hand to hand. Ninjas are trained from birth to be flexible (With the ideal to be able to get out of any grapple) fast, silent, strong, masters at the art of ninjitsu (I study Ninjitsu im a black belt in it). Samurais cant fight on holy ground, can rarely leave there masters side, cant assinate,cant infiltrate,cant step on there sword, basically must kill themselves if there master die's or be considered an outcast. For these reasons and more of which I dont feel like explaining Ninjas are better

Best answers
doood ninja are made for stealth
Samurai's are there to guard

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ninjas are made for stealth lol? I guess so...but Ninjas are also able to fight 1 on 1 with almost anyone. Ninjitsu is the art of stealth, but they are also taught some heavy hand to hand combat. They have a variety of weapons and tools, and also use a variety of...psi tricks.
Not all Samurai were honorable. There were cases of Samurai attacking civilians and what not (its not like they got in trouble; upper class bastards...). And they werent just meant to guard...thats why Samurai were used in wars.

Best answers
Ninjas where masters at hand to hand, no one could really rival them in that department. Then theres techniques that can mess with peoples phyc, one tech my sensei taught me could stop anyone dead in there tracks with just a simple phrase and shout. Ninjas used it to silence dogs and humans alike

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did he teach you Kage Bunshin no jutsu o_O?

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Did he teach you Kage Bunshin no jutsu o_O?
I wish, theres ellusions like that though, mines are messed up sometimes though. But I can sence nearlly everything around me and see almost at a 360 angle

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Offtopic: Can you jump like Inuyasha?

Ontopic: Yeah so...ninjas beat samurai and stuff.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Offtopic: Can you jump like Inuyasha?

Ontopic: Yeah so...ninjas beat samurai and stuff.
offtopic: Not exaclty but I can run on walls for about 15 feet

ontopic: Ninjas rock samurais erm......are ok but they cant do cool flashy stuff

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Samurais were highly trained warriors, Ninjas were common thugs, your every day run of the mill assasin.

Best answers
KarrdeKNR said:
Samurais were highly trained warriors, Ninjas were common thugs, your every day run of the mill assasin.
Yeah, that's right. I dunno where you're getting this stuff about son of a ninja, but listen to me and Karrde. Ninjas don't need any special birthright or whatever, just training.

Best answers
i say bruce lee...cuz he can kick the butt of any samurai/ninja >=P...lol jk i say ninja's cuz they pwn..

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Wow, you're clever... that's a random geocities site with the professional look of a bored teenager BS'ing a website. I seriously hope you wouldn't cite a source like that for a research paper. Just so you're clear, that site IS BS, and so is the info you got there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom