Samurai Champloo

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey.

Anybody else seen this anime, which just recently came out? (Like, within the last week.)

It's called Samurai Champloo.

It's hard to describe, really.. There's only one episode out and translated, but it's about two, I don't want to say "Samurai," but two people adept at using swords, in the Japan of the past.

It's much more violent (not Tenjou Tenge violent, I mean sliced up, blood spraying, Kill Bill style action) then the other animes out right now.

The music is interesting, and it's got one of my favorite voiceactors (Roronoa Zoro from One Piece).

If you haven't heard of it--check it out. You can get it from bakakage.

Link Removed.

It's pretty good, very 'fresh' and a nice change of pace from Naruto.

The anime is liscenced. I did a little research and came up with this link.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=2636

So myeh. Dont link to anime if you arnt sure if its status.

Ryoko

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would download it but it would seem my provider decided to be ghey.

I am downloading Naruto 83 at the moment, and it's going so slow . . .

Can't really do anything right now, internet-wise.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just got it over night... I have to say that it's pretty good so far, but I can't stand the beggining theme. I like how the scenes were put together, pretty interesting to see the two battles unfold together at the same time. Definatley interesting.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
(As there's only one episode, it's obviously unlicensed and therefore not warez)
It is licensed, you should really learn to investigate stuff like that instead of making assumptions...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And licensed or not, if copyrighted somewhere, it's not allowed to be shown in here. Closed.

Keep in mind that while you may live in the US, people from all over the world access this board. That being said, copyrighted materials may not be posted here, regardless of your nation of origin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom