Sample

Best answers
This thread will now be found at any forum i register to. Due to an action of another member one of my threads was closed. I really thausht i could delete this file and for get about it. But now after today I am findout that I will be needitg it. If you spam one of my threads you will recive one of these notefacations in your pm box.

SAMPLE

[align=center]Spam Notice[/align]

[align=center]
[/align]

[align=center]Please do not spam my threads... Thank you.[/align]

I do not like sending these notices. But I have created this notice due to people who like to spam my or other threads over and over again just to get at me and not staying on topic. This may also apply if you are flaming me about an off topic subject in my or other threads. “Example if you keep sending me the same message over and over in threads that I have posted in.” I am not trying to be unkind ; rude or nasty. This is a standard spam notice I have created. Some things said here may NOT apply to you.

Spam notices 1 ; 2 and 3 are friendly warnings about spaming threads. Spam notice 4 means a message sent to the forum administrator. Failure to perform actions in given time may result in another notice.

[align=center]Spam nitice was origionaly created by Master Roshi "Xana" And used first at beyondunreal forums.[/align]

[align=center]Additional comments or actions that must be taken.[/align]

END OF SAMPLE

Belive me I really dis like haveing to give these notices out. I am also aware some forum Moderators will take care of spam quickly. I really wish it did not have to come to this and sorry for any inconveneance this post may cause. This message was created for copy and paste purpises. and some of this may or may not apply ot the current form it is posted. But i know some does apply to ALL forum sites. Thank you for yout time.

Best answers
Yeah.. I'm pretty positive that that is what the moderators are for. There is a specific thread on 'modding wannabes,' I would do that too, but you will just get a warning in return.

Best answers
um isnt he kinda acting like a modderator by posting this? btw what makes you think sending that image will help anything?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly, I doubt anybody would give a rats ass if you sent them one of those "spam notices". Is this supposed to make us think twice about not following the rules in one of your threads? Better think of another genius idea.
The moderators do a good enough job taking care of threads that have spam in them. Just as they will take care of this one.

Oh, and by the way.

Spam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, you're new here so you probably don't know. (Sheesh, I hope I don't get in trouble for telling him this :/)

The moderators on this forum have posted a topic saying that they do not allow what you are doing, which is what they call rogue moderating. It's best to just let the moderators do their job, and if you feel someone is spamming your thread and it goes un-policed, then the best thing to do is pm an administrator asking for help.

Wanna-be Mod's -- Posted by Deverz

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What in god's name....hes acting like hes sending us a bomb or something. "Im sorry i have to do this...etc". Get off your high horse you pompous a**. I...I....I just cant believe this guy...im gonna stop before i just go off on him...

EDIT: If this was a joke then ill laugh. Until then: o....m..g.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think this is very funny. Keep it up, yusuke.

BE CAREFUL GUYS I'M GONNA DROP A COMPLIMENT ANY MINUTE NOW

I'm.. deeply sorry. It's.. too late.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok then...

Why not just report the person to a moderator in the first place instead of bordering on rouge modding

Why waste all this time and effort on sending notices when you can press a funny little button that looks like this

Save yourself time, Use it. Save other the trouble of getting their inbox SPAMMED by your Spam notice

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom