SAiYANS REVIVED?

Best answers
Just a question, when they wished everyone who was killed by Freiza alive, why didnt all the Saiyans come back???

Just a thought

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
had to be within a year of their death.

and apparently frieza can survive sub-zero tempratures as well as breathe in space(its EXTREMLY cold in space)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actualy its an anime, which has FAR more work put into it than a mere cartoon. (most of the time anyway)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragonball Z is not the kind of anime that had "far more work put into it than any mere cartoon." It is the kind of anime with a thousand outrageous plot-holes. Let's just say all of the saiyans came back but the planet didn't so they all died in space. Sound good?

Best answers
Lol! There are a lot more of these little errors in Dragonball(Z), but i love the series anyway :rolleyes:

btw. shouldn't this be moved to somewhere else?

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
Dragonball Z is not the kind of anime that had "far more work put into it than any mere cartoon." It is the kind of anime with a thousand outrageous plot-holes. Let's just say all of the saiyans came back but the planet didn't so they all died in space. Sound good?

AHAHAAAHAHA THAT SUCKS!!!!! they revive only to die hahaah thats funny!!

Ummmm I think it was just a mistake. And I dont know if they said those exact words in the japanese version.

Best answers
Barney's Soul said:
maybe u cant wish bak ppl that went to hele :devgrin:
I don't think that's true since they were able to wish vejita back...I think...dunno though..o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
... This isnt a plothole, becuase all of the saiyans were kille on planet vegeta.. so they probably were wished back and then experienced a cold, lonely death. There aren't " a thousand outrageous plotholes", things you people consider plotholes, are answered by common sense. It's a plothole when there is no way to explain the plot in question. Just do a little thinking before instantly calling it a plothole and declaring that the anime sucks, and you will probably figure it out yourself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
guys... they explained everything when king kai was talking telepathically to kami. they said something along the lines of, you can revive people as long as they have died an unnatural death, and have died within a year. obviously the saiyans were not killed within a years time of that wish. the namekians however were. questin answered in the 2nd post of this topic... and again just now......

Best answers
yeah actually thats right they couldnt be revived

goku was sent to earth right before planet vegita was destroyed so yeah they had been dead a couple years already.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait, that doesn't make sense either... the dragonballs only came back once a year, and after the frieza saga they had to collect them two or three times to wish everybody back, which means some guys were hanging up there for more than two years. Another plothole? I say they all just got wished back and exploded out in the voice of space.

Best answers
lol excellent point.

im not sure, but i originally thought you had approximately 3 years to wish someone back. In any case, they wishes goku back after he trained 7 years in heaven while gohan went to high school and stuff. So I dunno...lol..plotholes..

Best answers
dont knock youseleves out figering out stuf in the show that dosent mater or anything :p who cares they dint get wished bak, u ppls want to make sence of everything in a totaly unreallisic show, sheesh :S next youl be asken how goku does te kameha :D

Best answers
duh! with his 1337 Ub3r SSJ SK|11s!! ^_^. There are multiple plot holes in dbz you just dont notice them due to screaming around you......."Just stop talking and fight will you!!!!!!"

Best answers
Goku wasn't wished back after 7 years of training, he was given the life of elder kai. And a year in namek is much faster then that of a year on earth, so the namekian dragonballs can be used more then once in a earth year.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
Wait, that doesn't make sense either... the dragonballs only came back once a year, and after the frieza saga they had to collect them two or three times to wish everybody back, which means some guys were hanging up there for more than two years. Another plothole? I say they all just got wished back and exploded out in the voice of space.

Namekian Year = Less than an Earth Year (not sure how much, I think they said three months)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, it just annoys most DBZ fans when people accuse it of thousands of plotholes and they consider anything they dont understand or take time to think about *EDIT* Is *EDIT* a plothole. Also when goku first came back after his training in the other dimension, Baba (that witch) gave him one day to come back to earth to participate in the tournament, then the old kai gave him his life to return once more.

Sorry, i'm tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom