Saiyan Armor

Best answers
I've always thought the sensu beans, as they are now, are just fricking annoying, and give an advantage to whoever knows where they are. If they were in "every hallway and corner" or just one in the open it wouldn't be so bad.

Anyways, I want saiyan armour so I can see Krillin in Nappa's armour. hehe

Best answers
Bihal said:
I've always thought the sensu beans, as they are now, are just fricking annoying, and give an advantage to whoever knows where they are. If they were in "every hallway and corner" or just one in the open it wouldn't be so bad.

Anyways, I want saiyan armour so I can see Krillin in Nappa's armour. hehe
I have a krillin model in saiyan armor. I can send you it if you want. You have MSN/AIM? And if so, are you able to receive files through them?
PM me the answer.

Best answers
That was a bit of a joke..Krillin (very little man) in Nappa's (very big man) armour.

Best answers
Oh, I thought you meant krillin in nappa's Style of armour. Anyway, I think only like 1 or 2 pieces of armor should spawn per map, but not in the same places. They should spawn in many many different places that are always randomized or something.:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Party Boy said:
They should spawn in many many different places that are always randomized or something.
that's not possible in Half-Life
if there would be a respawning point it's a fixed one
I'm still thinking that this would cause too much waiting for the armor ... I dislike the games where on every goodies respawning point a good players camps and after one fight he collects the goodie again ... I think this shouldn't be a part of ESF

btw: in "real" DBZ ... how often did you see an armor on the ground a guy could take and can take more damage ???

Best answers
Nretep said:
btw: in "real" DBZ ... how often did you see an armor on the ground a guy could take and can take more damage ???
and btw how often in DBZ did u just see a bag of senzu's lying around a guy could grab?

Best answers
@ Goten-Son:

Whew! I'm glad you said that before I did. I was thinking of saying that exact phrase, but was worried about getting a warning. lol.

On Topic: I still like this idea. The more pick ups the better. ^_^

Best answers
or how bout later in beta krillin has sensu beans and gives them 2 the other players (kinda like the medic in tfc)

or some variaton 2 that

Best answers
This thread died one month ago today. Please refrain from reviving dead threads, as this is not allowed on these forums.
You are new to the forums, so just try to look at the date of the last post next time.:smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should start with points like in Counter Strike instead of money where you can get armor or sensu beans or whatever that would be better idea.

Nice Idea I have seen this suggested be4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom