Sadam to be hanged o/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
dan_esf_fanatic said:
Killing anyone is a sin. No matter how much harm he has done, there is always room for redemption. Anyone can be redeemed, and by killing that person you take away the opportunity for the man that had sinned become a good man. Who knows, maybe Saddam feels bad about the crimes he had commited, and wants to redeem himself. But he isn't given a chance because of people like you.
wake up.....the evil would not become good....not the billion years...

take away for evil's survival isnt a crime becuz the justice only provent in this way. the ultimately confession is death. the death sentense isnt prove he/she wont able to warm anyone again....to stop them for intornality...that's the only way..

i've seem worse when i check up the news paper the social news always showing the victim killed/homocide/raped by predator becuz money/sex......i really cant stand the evil walk around that why i stated by forcing people...if we dont kill them how do they pay for their crime?

Grega said:
Define evil?

If you define evil with killing people than kill him and hundreds of people. Bush would be included.

If not than i have no idea why you say kill him.
u still dont get it........the war in iraq is for justice!!

Best answers
uncover bunker said:
kill an evil person isnt a crime and quilt...
Bunker, Russia DID launch Tsar Bomba... and it DID detonate, and it DID send a nuclear shockwave around the earth 3 times over.

And another thing, killing ANYONE is a sin.... and it is illegial.

Dude, give me your MSN Messanger address... so i can set you straight.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK, you know what!?? Stop thinking about America as the most patriotic and most heroic country on the planet okay?? Stop thinking that everything they do is right without doubt and question and stop being such a pawn and think for yourself!! Then you will understand what bull**** you've been saying.

Best answers
Walmart Security said:
Bunker, Russia DID launch Tsar Bomba... and it DID detonate, and it DID send a nuclear shockwave around the earth 3 times over.
yep...but that was 1963...........that things may got expire by now.. otherwise that bomb cannot load by missile delivery system....too big!!

as u know we couldve make something even bigger than that...(even 4 billion tons were just pise of cake...) but the question is do we have that strangth to diliver that things?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
if we dont kill them how do they pay for their crime?
Oh I don't know, maybe....lifetime in prison? Imagine if there were no other penalty except the death penalty. For example, you steal a comic, you get killed. You drop a piece of paper, you get killed. You step on the grass, you get killed. Is that your idea of an ideal world? If so, then you need help my friend. Professional help.

Best answers
dan_esf_fanatic said:
Oh I don't know, maybe....lifetime in prison?
and feed them by the texpayer include victim's family?

dan_esf_fanatic said:
you steal a comic, you get killed. You drop a piece of paper, you get killed. You step on the grass, you get killed. Is that your idea of an ideal world? If so, then you need help my friend. Professional help.
the true the perple take something by harm other people. in case they r evil. is not becuz i acucing..........

u should check on this website....that would make u understand more..

http://forum.ogrish.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=6

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
wake up.....the evil would not become good....not the billion years...

take away for evil's survival isnt a crime becuz the justice only provent in this way. the ultimately confession is death. the death sentense isnt prove he/she wont able to warm anyone again....to stop them for intornality...that's the only way..

i've seem worse when i check up the news paper the social news always showing the victim killed/homocide/raped by predator becuz money/sex......i really cant stand the evil walk around that why i stated by forcing people...if we dont kill them how do they pay for their crime?

u still dont get it........the war in iraq is for justice!!
From your bible quotes you look like you believe in God.

Let me ask you. Have you read the bible recently, or even once for that fact?

I know im risking a warning for a religion topic here but it just anoys me that you taint the bible so. The bible is based on the fact that anyone who has sined can turn back to God with faith. Every single story is based on that soul fact. The famous "Lost son" should ring a bell.

If it doesnt here is the short version. A son has went away from home. With his part of the fathers will. He spent it all and started living as a tramp. Upon returning to his father. He was wellcomed with open arms. And the father made a feast. Because he saw he was wrong and he returned.

Thats what the bible is based on. The father is a synonim for God. The son is the synonim for a sinner. Or in this case Saddam.

The bible teaches us that anyone can redeam himself through his faith no mather the sins he has commited. That is impossible though if he dies with those sins.

So dont you start making funny quotes from the bible that were never written. Get some facts together and think before you speak. For ignorance is also a sin you know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you're saying if some guy kills someone, admits it, eats himself alive because of it, that he shouldn't go to prison for the rest of his life? That he should be executed even though he knew he was wrong? Actually, it's much worse to have that person on your conscious for the rest of your life in prison than to have you killed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me sighs at Grega

Religious talk ends now. I don't want to see another post with anything even remotely of religious connotations in it or this thread will die and the user causing it's closure will be warned.

You guys have been doing better than in the past with the political discussion, don't shoot yourselves in the foot now.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dan_esf_fanatic said:
So you're saying if some guy kills someone, admits it, eats himself alive because of it, that he shouldn't go to prison for the rest of his life? That he should be executed even though he knew he was wrong? Actually, it's much worse to have that person on your conscious for the rest of your life in prison than to have you killed.
Come on guys, this thread wasn't created to debate the morality of the death penalty, it was to discuss Saddam Hussein's death sentence and your feelings on it. As with most subjects of this matter, everyone has differing opinions, opinions which they are absolutely entitled to.

Does Saddam Hussein, the notorious ex-dictator of Iraq, deserve the death sentence? That's not for us to decide. Saddam Hussein cared about his people, and he definately cared about Iraq but unfortunately he resorted to immoral decisions of having people executed simply because he didn't like them and he oppressed the people. Now he is undergoing the consequences of his actions, death sentence or not. Besides, I quoted earlier that there is a chance that Saddam Hussein cannot be executed:

According to the New York Times, Saddam Hussein's verdict and sentence will "come under review by the nine-judge appellate chamber of the trial court. There is no time limit for the appeal court's review, but Iraqi and American officials who work with the court said that the earliest realistic date for Mr Hussein's execution, assuming it stood up to review, would be next spring." Iraqi law requires executions to take place within 30 days of the end of the appeal process; however it also forbids the executions of people aged over 70 years old, a status Saddam Hussein acquires on 28 April 2007.

Best answers
Walmart Security said:
Does it matter? They still have the technology...
what technology....some rusty steel? to tell u the truth...their people couldnt even survive during the winter, they r starving and cold.....what else they have which can agianst us?!! T-55/62 or ak-47?? dont made me laugh...

dan_esf_fanatic said:
i'm with the death confession becuz people do the real apologizing when they die. especially the death torture before they die.

beside uwere saying they would feel they r wrong......i'd say they r just pretented!!! u shouldve watch saw series, the victim in saw always find lots of excuse to justify themself....even beg for they survive they no regrat when they do the confession......i seem the evil side of human alot......dont make them fool u!!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
i'm with the death confession becuz people do the real apologizing when they die. especially the death torture before they die.
Thats not apologising. thats hoping that it would end.

You can never apologise honestly unless you realise that by yourself.

As for the Russian technology. Dont forget who was the first man in space.

They are not as far behind as youd think. They invented the fastest fighter jet in the world. (black bird doesnt count cause thats not a fighter but a survailence unit)

Best answers
uncover bunker said:
what technology....some rusty steel? to tell u the truth...their people couldnt even survive during the winter, they r starving and cold.....what else they have which can agianst us?!! T-55/62 or ak-47?? dont made me laugh...
What technology!?!?! How about the 53 megaton monster that they set off. They probably have more just like it, and Tsar Bomba was only 1/2 its original yield. It was supposed to be 100 megatons.

Bunker, those nukes will last a long time. Yes, sooner or later, the nuclear stockpile will have to be replenished due to Uranium and Plutonium's half-life, but Russia has stuff to fear.

Its nice how patriotic you are towards your country, but your ignorant about the situation. And your way too cocky. Sure, we are a SuperPower, but Im sure if we ever had a nuclear war, it doesnt matter who were against, were gonna get obliterated.

Best answers
Walmart Security said:
What technology!?!?! How about the 53 megaton monster that they set off. They probably have more just like it, and Tsar Bomba was only 1/2 its original yield. It was supposed to be 100 megatons.
i say they dont have the dilivery system to DELIVER them. yeah...they r so powerful but no use for real combat. and that things would probly become their suicide weapon if we just drop the smart bomb upon their sky.....they would screaming call u daddy..

Walmart Security said:
Its nice how patriotic you are towards your country, but your ignorant about the situation. And your way too cocky. Sure, we are a SuperPower, but Im sure if we ever had a nuclear war, it doesnt matter who were against, were gonna get obliterated
there's no wrong when u prouds ur own homeland......i porbly wouldnt metter becuz my family already prepare the basement for nuke war!!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
i say they dont have the dilivery system to DELIVER them. yeah...they r so powerful but no use for real combat. and that things would probly become their suicide weapon if we just drop the smart bomb upon their sky.....they screaming call u daddy..

there's no wrong when u prouds ur own homeland......

HAHA smart bombs are not strong. They are precise.

And do not forget. Russia has the strongest rocket on this planet. Stronger than anything the US came up with. 2 of those rockets were ussed to propell the biggest satelite in history into space from the european space center. Tha US made rockets were just to weak.

You are so strongly believing the brainwash you are fed that you compleetly ignore the facts.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys... I apologize for being a rouge moderator but please stay on-topic. Pain had already warned us about going off-topic, so please don't piss him or any of the moderators or administrators off.

uncover bunker said:
i say they dont have the dilivery system to DELIVER them. yeah...they r so powerful but no use for real combat. and that things would probly become their suicide weapon if we just drop the smart bomb upon their sky.....they screaming call u daddy..
Uncover bunker, I suggest you do research on Russia before you start making outragous claims: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia

No offense, but what you've stated about Russia so far is false. Now if you wish to discuss Russia then make a new thread or take it to the private messages with Walmart Security.

Once again I apologize for being a rouge moderator, and if a warning is in order, then I won't complain/argue.

As for Saddam's death sentence, I'm going 'no contest' on this. Whatever is decided, I will not have a problem with.

Best answers
uncover bunker said:
i say they dont have the dilivery system to DELIVER them. yeah...they r so powerful but no use for real combat. and that things would probly become their suicide weapon if we just drop the smart bomb upon their sky.....they would screaming call u daddy..

there's no wrong when u prouds ur own homeland......i porbly wouldnt metter becuz my family already prepare the basement for nuke war!!
ROFL! You think your gonna survive a nuclear war in your basement? Kid, you have another thing coming for ya. ANd they do have a delivery system for it. The Russians and the Americans have developed rockets to deliver these nukes. You ever heard of an ICBM? YAH, thats whats gonna deliver them.

@MC - Dude, you are too nice. Risking rogue moderating to keep us out of trouble. Alright, Bunker, if you want to continue this. Take it to the PM's!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:

The citizens of Nazi Germany during WW2 were alright since they were proud of their homeland :O?

I love America too, but you look at things superficially and way too black and white.

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
The citizens of Nazi Germany during WW2 were alright since they were proud of their homeland :O?

I love America too, but you look at things superficially and way too black and white.
u r the one who cant see through the truth......who cant identify something white and something black.

otherwise i am not citizens of nazi germany.....i just felt that's the only way to save our state.

been soft is ur problem but i dont want to be a setting dock!! i rather fight to death to against evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom