Ryu Why not..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

ehh tried to make my brushing a bit different..

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't like the brown, the brushing is too crowded around Ryu, and you can barely see the "Tek" in Teknik...

4/10

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like hwoarang says, it has a bit to much brushes around Ryu itself, but overall it looks very nice, dont find font matching to good tho...

8/10

(because i like such brush works :p, i still wonder where ppl get those brushes...i wanna make sigs like that too >.< I NEED GOOD BRUSHES!!!)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
like hwoarang says, it has a bit to much brushes around Ryu itself, but overall it looks very nice, dont find font matching to good tho...

8/10

(because i like such brush works :p, i still wonder where ppl get those brushes...i wanna make sigs like that too >.< I NEED GOOD BRUSHES!!!)
Well bro.. hate to disapoint you but that's not custom brushes that's all stock photoshop brushes..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o.o it is? wow....i really need to learn some mroe brush effects....

Best answers
Its very nice signature but ryu as you know is hard to see, Text isnt all that great either, Might want to fix that. Maybe make the text the same color theme as the rest of the sig, might work. Add stroke to the text and it might look better, Not sure though.

Best answers
um its a bit small for me, but i dont know bout brush's

-SaN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom