run rings round

Best answers
wtf, this guy ran rings round me - i block a melee and you know how you can counter with one well that failed and he managed to get a second hit after the first ??? wtf?

also when 2 beams hit each other - does primarry attack make your stronger?

adding on this guy would use teleport right to you and hit again O_O - hmm does that sound like a aimbot?

zippy

Best answers
Remember me, I was just there, I dont think ur talking about me but u were getting pwned its not our fault we own. I did get a couple of combos on u but gohan can do that. Or maybe its just me.
Anyway here is some advise like one game member said.
Dont Suck! :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well thats the definition of skillz.I havent played esf in awhile but i dont think primary fire makes you stronger.Just when you use friezas death beam then it makes it rapid fire.Also dont think the guys a hacker you just have to hit the button fast.Not hard at all to learn.You swoop at the person kick them and press the teleport button and he will either teleport behind the guy or on top.You have to do it fast

Best answers
Ey Zip i feel your pain but sometimes you'll play crappy and get pissed and sometimes you'll own just how it goes..... Xtreme is just mad cuz he smellz :fight: ;D:p

~RAGE

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is noway to counter that teleport yet or atleast i havent found one.When the person rushes me i teleport up and kick them before they do that teleport spamming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom