Rules regarding competitions...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by The New Akuma
MY SIGS TO BIG! :shocked:

what the hell!?!?!?!?!?! i never posted that, someone knows my password??? Hey VT get ya ass over here i wanna change my pass!

Best answers
Me thinks Akuma eat to much...Swiss cheese... Dam* them Swiss dam* them all...only eat american cheese..... "The only thing better than american cheese..is american cheese in a can" Cheese Whiz rocks!!!!!

Best answers
American cheese doesn't taste like cheese, hell no, I dunno what that stuff is you call cheese but holland and france are the only places where you can get REAL cheese............ your cheese is orange :s

Best answers
Is this all because of them hosting your sigs...... damn, I dont have one, I dont see the use for one. Most isps come with webspace, dont you people know how to use it? I have 300 megs of space where i just put up random stuff like this

I dont see why you people dont have, or cant get any kind of space. What average sig file size is no more than 100k, is it really that hard for you people to find that kinda space for such a small file. Its sad I have to find out the forums went down because it was some battle of the sigs, I say remove sigs entirely or atleast ban for overuse.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I have found a way to use your moniter, without any upgrades or special software, to take your picture and upload it to a special url which once closed will delete itself to preserve privacy.

~-=[({EDIT})]=-~

the process has been developped even more, now your picture will automatically show up in this post!

for safety reasons you will have to scroll down to see it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA look at that what a ******!!!!
there are so many people from holland!!
vuile taliban!!!!!
ha ha
me english living in holland in maastricht in the south
head in bum!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom