Rules regarding competitions...

vt

V
After watching other sig comps go under, and others end in fights - i dont want to have to ban people unnecessarily from the forums for arguing about sigs!

So for your own good, there is to be no sig comps - even in PMs!

If i find out there being illegal or any other kind of activities being done in the PM's (yes - i can read your PM's) well, i will ban you, and disable PM's for everyone.

Also, i will be checking now if people have exceeded their PM limit -> if you have, i will delete all your PM's, unless you are a staff member.

The ESF webserver is being hammered lately - we used up 2.5Gb of data yesterday, and i dont want that data being wasted, so i am going to crack down on ****!

out.:\

Best answers
VT i understand your stopping this for prevention of flaming and everything. But isn't that what this section of the forum is for? If anything was to happen, Vegetto already said he would report it to a moderator, he has full control of anything that'll happen. It wouldn't hurt to let this small competition continue. Its been a pretty popular idea so far, it won't create to much trouble, as long as people have they're pictures on other sites other than that old sig dump where you can overwrite images, it should be fine. Please think that through before you just lay down an answer not letting it continue. C ya

Best answers
wow... seph im touched that u think im responsible enough thanks man (seriously)

Best answers
U guys know VT is not gonna move. That ok VT, I get waht u mean.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
THERES NO POINT TO IT ANYWAY YOU DONT WIN AYTHING :S

Best answers
Thank you VT.

THERES NO POINT TO IT ANYWAY YOU DONT WIN AYTHING
FM, its for fun. It doesn't matter if you win anything, its for fun thats all, and didn't you make a new sig to enter into that competition? lol. C ya

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey vt does staff include me or just the team members

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by GundamSeph
Thank you VT.

FM, its for fun. It doesn't matter if you win anything, its for fun thats all, and didn't you make a new sig to enter into that competition? lol. C ya
no, i was makin it for this one dude thats new here but i liked it so much i kept it for my self i wasnt going to eneter but i did...;/

Best answers
So does that mean i can restart the competitions?

Ten

Best answers
I noticed that peoples sigs are leaning towards gargantuan again...400 by 100 looks huge to me now o_O

Best answers
Ahh ok, n/m then

Ten- Yeah some of the sigs are getting kinda huge now.

But there are some out there that have like 2 or 3 sigs attached that are around 500x500 each, just to big for something that should look smooth. I saw someone with they're sig as a screenshot from one of the matchs he played. His score was new but there were newbies he was playing against, i think one of them were asking how to charge or something..? I think it was around 1024x768 or 800x600...Meh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol i dont think ur sig is too big..

(oh and nice sig ten!)

Best answers
Is it my sig you were saying was too big and i once had three at once......:S I feel like i shouldn't be saying anything...... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom