Rubber Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
hmm dont really like the poem! :S but many people seems to like it! :)

Best answers
I have to say I am not really liking this piece. The poem, not my style. I can't really crit on the picture, because it is just a shoe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know I think I like my skateboarding shoes better than those nikes but what was more outstanding was the poem. \o/

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cynrix said:
I have to say I am not really liking this piece. The poem, not my style. I can't really crit on the picture, because it is just a shoe.
just a shoe? you need to open your eyes to see the "whole picture". Think past the shoe, then you will agree that this is probably one of the greatest peices of art for our time

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"You did print that infamous nike check into the ass of my enemies"

*cries* beautiful...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont like it AT ALL. its badly thought out and a piss take of another user.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Perhaps it's just me not being able to understand the abstract meaning behind this piece of work (so to say), but I feel sorry for someone who is able to familiarize a pair of sneakers to a term as absurd as 'Rubber Soul'. A girlfriend might relate to 'soul' (or something which is precious to you)... a family member might relate... even a computer (something you spend a lot of time on) might relate... but a pair of sneakers? If it was me thinking up something like that, my friends would drag me to the nearest psychatrist.

I'm sorry but I don't like the poem, honest criticism.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be honest its a micky take.
Therefore I have absolutly zero respect for it and think it sucks so hard there isn't even a word to describe it.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry i just didnt understand any of it >_< what the hell is it about?

Best answers
thats dumb! The most rechard thing i have ever heard...but really nice shoes. I liek the shoes very very much. So since the shoes are cool i give you a 10/10 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom