RPG Character Names

Best answers
Well, i'm making an RPG (aren't we all..) and i've got to making names. I have a list here I want you all to comment on but feel free to change them and add your own suggestions ^_^

Male
Maxim - Ream - Rayne - Sol - Scar - Manic

Female
Truth - Lore - Mica - Malice - Combo - May

Look forward to your views (I'm not looking forward to thinking of the last names). I need approximatley 15 characters as there are going to be 3 seperate parties, each with 3 starting characters and 2 secret characters.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey, Gokan San always works for me

Best answers
^_^ I'm looking more on the side of avoiding lawsuits with FUNimation.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they never had ol' gokan on the show...

Best answers
True, but you know these stuck up producer types.. they'd close my game for having the word 'Go' in my game, claiming it was stealing ^_^

ANYWAY, back onto topic if you wouldn't mind ;)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about Gokunks? lol, anyway. how about Topaz?

Best answers
Hmm.. Topaz.. isn't that a precious stone? *Thinks of names like Gem, Ruby, Saphire*

Btw, check your tag board on your site SSC.

Best answers
Male

Female

great names but you should use names on where the game is from becuz if it were from Japan it would have very crazy names like ummm Sephiroth,Auron,Rikku,and .... ..... ... I don't know Ho****ashi...?? but if its english put typical names like Lisa,Chris,Tom,Christina,Ashley,Mike, or whatever.... ... ...... Guadalupe... heh.

but the names are really good except two of the female names are male names like Combo and Malice. If I Made an RPG, MY Main Characters name would probably be... Reinquist or Alucard.... those are my fav names so far for an RPG.... :]

Best answers
I was going for the japanese name feel as I think 'crazy' names work better in RPGs.. after all they are fantasy worlds.

As for Malice and Combo.. I can see where Combo can be male or female but Malice derives from the name 'Alice' which is more of a female name.

Best answers
yeah that is true but Malice also means wanting a sickness upon somebody and it is a name of one of my favorite rappers but this is all you buddy. How is the RPG gonna be?? How is it gonna be made???

Nice Sig BTW.... :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maliquest, Sinardey, Flashabey, and Makabey.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Synapse, Dink, Dinky, Winkie, Wanka, Walla, Ballaz, Jeck, Heckt, Peckt, Dank, Bank, Fank, Pank, Fink, Maligant, Flagrant, Flecter, Jlector, Lloyd, Bumpacker, Analcrusader, Azzbandit, Rectumranger, Logjammer, Filt, Jilt, Nilt, Kiltz, Pillz, Kjillsi (say that one time fast...or at all) , Bing, Ding, Golapse, Goliath, Penis, F4, Jessinia, Kesseler, Ingomar, Gesed, Kopp, 45K, Ginity, Binit, Krrrrk, Kike (the dike), Ujimar, Uimar, Isamaya, Optionalia (use Optional and i sue your a$z mofo!!) , Crztal, Lolita, Osamadumba$$, Jector, Fecktor, Feck, and ofcourse Bob.

Best answers
Optional is no longer called optional.. He is now.....OPTICLOPS!

Best answers
BART......can't have and RPG without BART!!!!!!

or CID LOL0

Best answers
Wow.. alot of suggestions. As for the RPG the main difference with this and most RPGs will be that you have 3 seperate continents and there is no air/sea travel (at the start). You play through the game, switching play between 3 different parties until you are far enough to use air/sea transport. Once you can move one party over to another continent it unlocks more things to do, like places one character couldn't go.. you now get full access etc.

I'll post the full story in a moment.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
male:
Icser (prnounced ice-er)
AC
Shin
Ryu
Rei

female:
Zuken
Aeon
Uriko
Nina
Ayumi
Rena

Best answers
SSJ3_G0tenks said:
Well, i'm making an RPG (aren't we all..) and i've got to making names. I have a list here I want you all to comment on but feel free to change them and add your own suggestions ^_^

Male

Female

Look forward to your views (I'm not looking forward to thinking of the last names). I need approximatley 15 characters as there are going to be 3 seperate parties, each with 3 starting characters and 2 secret characters.
Hmm that first name seems familiar where did you get it from.

Best answers
Male:
Nokan
Genkihan
Maistro
Ningo
Sminko
Kila
Nosferatu

Female:
Haintai
Niu Nui
Maistress
Minko
Hinka
Nibaha
Bulla

Maybe these will help use theme if u want

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tried making an RPG awhile ago in RPG Maker 2000, these are the names I used.

Male:
Katon (Kay-Ton)
Raekor (Ray-A-Kor)
Ramos (Ray-Mose)
Plexen (Plex-In)
Yashied (Ya-Sheed)
Virgil (Ver-Gil)

Just thought I'd add the pronounciations, because some of 'em are a little weird. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom