Round Fighting

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I suggest that there would be a round fighting mode, maybe for more primarily use with clans and such but it goes as follows...

Once you die, you wait until your team is dead or the otehr team is dead or untill the timer runs, (5 min 7min 10min)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's too easy to die for a system like that. Somebody would just go AFK hidden in the corner somewhere or lag so that he couldn't be hurt and hold up the server for 10 minutes. Tournament modes have been suggested several times in the past and last I heard the team was considering implamenting one, but I wouldn't expect it to happen very soon.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well the amp doesnt have to be very large... i mean it could be an arena and some flying space, so idol players would be easier to kill

Best answers
you know jedi knight 2?

something like the "duel" gametype would be cool... 2 fight, others are spectrators and watch.

when one dies, the next gets in the game. both with full hp and ki.(maybe you can choose wehter both should have full ki or just the newcomer) and another fight begins! this would be cool.. i loved this style at jk2 very much...

Best answers
MajinBejita said:
you know jedi knight 2?

something like the "duel" gametype would be cool... 2 fight, others are spectrators and watch.

when one dies, the next gets in the game. both with full hp and ki.(maybe you can choose wehter both should have full ki or just the newcomer) and another fight begins! this would be cool.. i loved this style at jk2 very much...
Stay on topic Bejita.

And this sounds too much like CS to me. Not to mention there would be disc/spirit bomb spammers out the wazoo.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
actually it would be like the cs just without objectives.

and if there were disk, spirit bomb spammers, when they die, they wait till the next round... and each takes a while to charge and fire so they would die quick... i would assume

Best answers
this IS on topic! i just brought a new idea to his own!

and the suel thing from jk2 is NOT like cs! there are biiiig differences!

u never played jk2 duel mode, right? theres nothin common with cs (wait, you mean counter strike? if yes, theres nothing in ommon with jk2 duel thing)

Best answers
*me pokes Culex hard*

Dont you dare act like a mod. You did it good so a warning is not needed but do it once more and get a big fat one :/ And he was ontopic. This is Suggestions, meaning you can Suggest things here... And this is about tournament mode combat which the JKII system comes close too.

About this idea. I've seen it a qazillion times before. As boystar said, "Maybe". So just sit back, keep your arms and legs inside the wagon and enjoy the ride.

*CLOSED*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom