💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys should know the rules already

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sweet pics at that site

shouldnt he be disqualified for double posting???!?!?!?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well just to keep things consistant... i shall unveile my sig within a double post :D

here is a little pregame mirc convo i had with styx:

(19:47:22) <+GhostfaceKillah> Mystix your ass is grass
(19:47:27) <+Hwoarang`> lol
(19:47:31) <+Mystix> :O
(19:47:40) <+Mystix> you better not use that kiba sig

here is a sig just for you:

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Double posting isn't permitted under normal circumstances, and this certainly isn't a special one.

Mystix said:
Pshhhhh...well see MENG!
Mystix said:
Well here it is... wasnt sure to use it or not, but **** it
Please watch it Mystix, set good examples as a member of staff.

GhostfaceKillah said:
sweet pics at that site

shouldnt he be disqualified for double posting???!?!?!?
GhostfaceKillah said:
well just to keep things consistant... i shall unveile my sig within a double post :D
You've been in trouble on the forums before, GFK. For knowing the rules inside out and having broken them before, this should be an instant warning for you. But that's not how I operate, please heed this friendly warning and avoid double posting in the future.

Liniency never strikes twice in my book.

Retired
Best answers
Holy **** when did Groovy decide to all of a sudden be a mod, buddy it's a sig tourny, chill. Not like there spamming the forum to hell like the esf chat section is.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My votes goes to GhostfaceKillah.

Reason: I find Mystix's sig to be way too dark, he used a cool image of Dr.Doom, but failed in the BG department. GFK, on the other hand, ***** slapped Mystix with an extraordinary sig. I love the layout, the color, and the font.

Current Score:
GhostfaceKillah - 1
Mystix - 0

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[edited out]I go for GFK's sig, a bit more at peace and a more appealing color than Mystix's dark red image which is hiding away. (+ doggies are kawaii :eek:)

Ghostfacekillah - x
Mystix - x[/edited out]

Guest0043 said:
Holy **** when did Groovy decide to all of a sudden be a mod, buddy it's a sig tourny, chill. Not like there spamming the forum to hell like the esf chat section is.
I'm chilled, thanks - but I doubt that you're in the same frame of mind. Enjoy a :warning: warning for making a post which doesn't contribute to the topic and is only directed towards telling a member of staff to 'chill'.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GhostfaceKillah said:
groovy u arnt a judge silly
Yep ^_^ sorry just found out when you told me on IRC. My apologies, kindly disregard my vote above. /me tips hat

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
naughtah gr00vah! :O

anyways, my vote also goes for GFK..

the choice of graphics is good, nice and clean, mystix's is a little messy to me, seeing as the origional image is neat and lubbah. gfk's text suits the theme much more than mystix's, also, dr doom wears a green cloak, i would of thought a green theme would of been much better. but the winner of it is grk's graphic placement, looks like that dogs giving some abuse :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GFK gets meh vote.

Reason I liked it better is because it's nice and simple, everything kinda goes together. although, the dog is making a weird face. Mystix's sig is too dark and I can't understand whats happening in the bg.

GFK:3
Myst:0

Best answers
Are you people serious?

Dude, Mystix, IMO (nothing against you GFK) is freaking awesome. I really like the face on the left, and I love that red cloud thing on the right. Some people may think this sig is too dark, but me... I think its incredible. GFK, for me, the dog stock totally ruined the entire sig. If it wasnt for that dog you probably wouldve gotten my vote... but you didnt :D

Mystix - 1
GFK - 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom