...Room of Angel...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is anyone here a Silent Hill fan? I just picked up Silent Hill 4 the other day and I must say its got pretty good unique ideas that set the game apart from the previous ones. Though the storyline connects with many events from Silent Hill 2 the characters are not related... Atleast I don' think so -yet-. I haven't beaten it Im like in the middle of the game. Anyway the game has good music just like the previous titles.

Best answers
I love Silent Hill games. I've only completed 1 and 3 (embarassingly, when I rented Silent Hill 2, I got so scared I couldn't play through a section :() though. I was hoping I could avoid having to buy SH2 since it wasn't related to SH1 or 3, but I guess I'll pick it up before I get 4. I loved the story in 1 and 3, and I liked how you never quite knew what the **** was going on, I hope it hasn't changed for this one.

Best answers
haha that game is fun, i rented it this weekend and was at the forest for the 2nd time with the girl, the story is funny, and the stupid stuff scare me the most, like the bunny in the girl room, well ull see after the half of the game, that bunny made me jump, and in the hospital, in one of the 20 room on the 2nd floor, well ull see, u cant really miss it lol, its about the girl, that **** made me jump, ill prolly rent it another time to end the game, but i used a walktrough so i know much of the stuff that happen, i find combat/puzzles in silent hill a waste of time, all i want to see is the weird stuff and the story, i dont care about stupid puzzle taking hrs to do, well in sh4 theres not really any hard puzzle... "the room" thing make the game 543534 better than the 3 sh before, i wasnt really in silent hill, but sh4 is really great

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hear from everybody that this was "the worst Silent Hill yet", problems with the fact that you always had to run back to the room, lack of health items, lack of guns (with focus on melee...), and that you have to play everything twice, except the second time through with a really annoying handicap.

But I'm probobly gonna give it a try, just because the premise is pretty cool looking.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its true. Its not the best Silent Hill, and you do have to rely more on the Melee weapons than on the Firearms because of the dumb limited inventory idea. But then again "The Room" is a part of the storyline and it was a good way of revealing the storyline, especially since it had connections with Silent Hill 2 (Well minor connections but still, Walter Sullivan was the subject). The puzzles aren't so hard, but im greatful because most of the puzzles in Silent Hill 3 really pissed me off. Especially the one with the Keypad in the Hospital... Who the hell would've thought the Keypad was the "face" of the person described in the poem? Give more hints damnit!.

Anyway... Yeah. The battle system is better IMO, and its faster. Put that battle system on top of Silent Hill 2 and 3 and those games would be way better.

Best answers
I hear there are more phallic symbols than Richard Simmons can shake a stick at, and enough mysogynist themes to make Eminem blush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom