roll to dah side

Best answers
ok new fourm member not so new esf member.... i say when you in ps not beam to beam... beam to player(so its a guarding ps) if you get to a certain point on the blue/red bar you can roll to the side and let the beam go right by you it would be around an inch away from the push bak one....(on ur comp screen) so if you think u dont have enough ki but you are past the side roll bar you can just press right click and get away.... say what u think (you probly shouldnt do the side roll if your gaurding on the ground... oh yea and the push bak bar will still be automatic.

Best answers
First, dont you think you forget some , ?
Well... if i understand you right, then if someone fire a beam at you and you block it..
so if you know you can out of ki and cant stop it.. then you suggest you could roll to the side to avoid the beam ?
and dont get hurt....

Well... if that what you are saying, then i dont like your idear....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
009 said:
First, dont you think you forget some , ?
Well... if i understand you right, then if someone fire a beam at you and you block it..
so if you know you can out of ki and cant stop it.. then you suggest you could roll to the side to avoid the beam ?
and dont get hurt....

Well... if that what you are saying, then i dont like your idear....
what he means is,theres a point to roll, and another point to throw back

If you didnt pass the roll away point, then you will get damage/die

I think this is what he means.

If this is what he ment, i like this idea.

Best answers
oooh.. now i see :D
thanks for the explanation :D
yeah if thats so i like the idear !

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah i actually liek that idea too.

Gives more of a DBZ feeling.
Cause: Not every char blocked the beam where was coming if they knew, they couldnt hold it they Roll/Strafed away

Best answers
RAVentrunks has the idea right.... that is exactly what i meant :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is the first decent suggestion i have seen out of a new forum member for a while , but it doesn't seem fair on the other player who is winning the struggle and is about to win , a kill should be a kill , and a ps , should be a ps

Best answers
The penalty for losing the block struggle but being THAT close to winning should not be death, but a severe loss of ki after dodging.

Best answers
I LIKE IT!!!

But to balance it out after rolling out.. Yould be stunded for 3 sec.... or so......

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it, then I'll be able to blow up people behind me without accidently "dropping" the beam.

Best answers
Thank you all. Shao i was thinking about my idea, and i think that you should lose about half of your ki after you do the roll.Prehaps being stuned for 1 second but no more than that. Once again thank u for all your criticizems (don't know how to spell that). Hopefully it wont be overlooked.

Best answers
I think the stun could cost you your life. Half ki loss seems fine but don't add a stun in there. A stun for just a split second could result in a critical hit.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really like the idea... but no stun,

Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
what he means is,theres a point to roll, and another point to throw back

If you didnt pass the roll away point, then you will get damage/die

I think this is what he means.

If this is what he ment, i like this idea.

Wait a minute ?
So if it start at the middel and gose in the red... then you can roll to the side before you even try push it back..... that sometimes happen it start at the middel, when you try block a beam... so could it not be used as some kind of cheat ?

*off topic: im tired... :tired: *

Best answers
009 please restate what you have said... i can not understand anything you just said. as for stun it prolly would be better off with out.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i dont want to sound like a partey pooper but i dont like it. Atleast not to part whit 2 points of evasion.
Beamstrugles are easy to block when you are at full ki unless the person fiiring the beam has a lot more PL than you and eve then you have to be close to the edge and this would make it even easier.

The idea about roling away is good. So how about when you are in a BS and you hold Muse2 the struggle bar goes down faster than whit muse 1 with the same ki cost, but it would hurt you a bit while sliding past you, something like 1 prepunch hit.

And Muse 1 would be like now the bar would go sloer but it would throw the beam in the direction you are aming.

And the first pressed button counts so noone would hold muse 2 and just be4 he wins swich to muse 1. So youd have to choose be4 you add power to the struggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom