roll to dah side

Best answers
Wow, i should have thought of that. the one prepunch thing probly wouldnt work though because it would just explode if it made any contact.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Grega, it is easy to block with full ki, but your not always with full ki. might catch me low on ki and it REALLY sucks when your even with the win line point but run out right at it.

Basicly should have won that. So instead of that happening, if your that close from winning you should at least be able to roll away, doesnt make you the winner, the beam could still hit a wall behind you and you take damage/die.

If this does happen, you shouldnt be able to detonate after the roll away, because all you had to do was detonate after he rolls and its pointless.

And this should take additinal ki because if your runing out and do that then your low enough as is.

Off topic: Demize stole my avatar! ;(

Best answers
i really like that idea.What i dont like is the little hit it will give. if it makes any contact at all, it explodes.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
Well Grega, it is easy to block with full ki, but your not always with full ki. might catch me low on ki and it REALLY sucks when your even with the win line point but run out right at it.

Basicly should have won that. So instead of that happening, if your that close from winning you should at least be able to roll away, doesnt make you the winner, the beam could still hit a wall behind you and you take damage/die.

If this does happen, you shouldnt be able to detonate after the roll away, because all you had to do was detonate after he rolls and its pointless.

And this should take additinal ki because if your runing out and do that then your low enough as is.

Off topic: Demize stole my avatar! ;(
OK firstly you didnt read my post correctly
1.) I sid that there will be no extra ki loss for holding muse 2 just the BS bar will go twards the blue line faster so you can evade a detonation in your face.
2.) I also said when you roll away from the beam you get hurt by the beam. The amout of HP loss would be the same as if the person shooting the beam would punch you once whit 1 prepunch hit.
3.) When you roll away the person shooting the beam looses control of it and the beam just goes on behind you in ball mode (like when you block it)
4.) When you choose either muse 1 or muse 2 you cant change it to the other one. That is to prevent peuple from holding muse 2 and getting to the blue line faster and then pressing muse 1 and reverting the beam to where they want.

I hope i cleared up aney other missunderstandings

But i cant help you about the avatar :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didnt misread your post, i was saying i wouldnt like that idea, just stuck with a simpler way, both options wraped in one and theres no major changes of Block struggles.

I said there shouldnt be no ki loss, not in reply to your post, but to everyone else that said it. I just like the first suggestion better, simple basic, and not huge change.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
I didnt misread your post, i was saying i wouldnt like that idea, just stuck with a simpler way, both options wraped in one and theres no major changes of Block struggles.

I said there shouldnt be no ki loss, not in reply to your post, but to everyone else that said it. I just like the first suggestion better, simple basic, and not huge change.
Oh sorry then MY BAD :p

Well i posted it like that to make it a bit harder that you make a choince wich button you press you do what youve chosen and cant change it later.

Like you see a beam and press "Q" and your KI isnt full so you press muse 2. The struggle is easier than now (meaning the BS barr moves faster) but you ge turt a bit in exchange. Or you press muse 1 and you have the same BS as you do now.

But then again it isnt my decision if and how it gets in nor is thes idea mine i just said what i think is the best way from my point of wiew.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about the one who rolls, loses all his ki and falls to the ground? Seems reasonable, seeing as the person just avoided certain death..

Best answers
nah im sry but thats just to much of a penalty... and its not certain death if the person had enough power to do the dodge anyway. if you people want you can post if you like the double bar idea(mine, orignal) or the right click idea(gregs) better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, if you want this without a penalty.. Well then its screwed. This move, would ruin all that is beam firing without detonating unless it had a penalty. Do you really want spammers to lose all their fun, and simply detonate? This feature won't be used by anyone, because they'll be dead long before the beam hits them. Another thing is, that you alone won't be deciding what this feature will cost etc, the team will. It is certain death to be hit by a strong beam, example if you're heading downwards. Frankly, I don't think this idea is so good now that I think about it =/ There is no need for it, seeing as you said they'd be able to dodge anyways.

Best answers
...wow you really dont understand. IT is just to much of a ki loss. half is good, but taking all of it away making you totally vounarble to the same guy is just stupid. and the reason i said it wasnt certain death is because you had enough power to block but just not enough to send it sailing bak to your opponent, thats where the roll comes to play. prehaps i could side with a little health loss but i dont know why since you dodged it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, but half has to be acceptable, since you'd use up the entire thing just by blocking it anyways.. You can't have it free, or you'd get nuked. Half of your total KI loss would be enough, health loss would suck. Keep in mind, this isn't entirely your idea, if it gets added, you won't be the only one adding to it. All the people who posted here will then have contributed to this idea. The team decides, you don't. All we do here is discuss the best way.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Avenger, your Rolling to the side, that means you have almost NO ki left when you do so, because if you did then why not hold for longer and actually THROW the attack back. it wont be spammed. Hell I would prefer they roll away spam than to throw back spam.

not everything needs penalties. its fine how it is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you should ALWAYS be able to roll away? -.- That's basically your story right now. No matter what, the attack will be thrown back eventually, it's only in EXTREME cases in which you need turbo blocking. The idea where you have a certain limit, like nearly at the top would be better, if you were losing horribly, and had no ki left you could do it for 10 damage. This idea isn't fine how it is. And it needs a penalty. If this idea comes into the game, I'd just stop playing ESF. Because all you could do would be melee, which gets boring. Isn't it fun to win a block struggle? Ever been on that side? Where you actually WIN? Throw back spam? Wtf? Throw back isn't spammed -.-.

Best answers
you wont always be able to roll away hes just saying its easier to roll away than to throw bak so hed rather get done wit the block struggle faster.(is that what your saying raven trunks?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Avenger said:
So you should ALWAYS be able to roll away? -.- That's basically your story right now. No matter what, the attack will be thrown back eventually, it's only in EXTREME cases in which you need turbo blocking. The idea where you have a certain limit, like nearly at the top would be better, if you were losing horribly, and had no ki left you could do it for 10 damage. This idea isn't fine how it is. And it needs a penalty. If this idea comes into the game, I'd just stop playing ESF. Because all you could do would be melee, which gets boring. Isn't it fun to win a block struggle? Ever been on that side? Where you actually WIN? Throw back spam? Wtf? Throw back isn't spammed -.-.
you wont ALways be able to roll. Look at my chart.

Maybe make the roll away a little closer to the throwback point.

This is the simplest way it can be explained. if you dont pass the first line you CANT roll, if your past it, but not enough to throw back you can roll away iif you dont have Enough ki.

I really hope you understand this.
bioball said:
you wont always be able to roll away hes just saying its easier to roll away than to throw bak so hed rather get done wit the block struggle faster.(is that what your saying raven trunks?)
Not saying it would be easier, just if your almost out of ki and your really close to throwing back. but dont want to risk it.

Best answers
well i was also coming off from grega's reply thats y i said that but on mine thats what i would have said.(off topic) WAHh school starts tommarow and i didnt do any of my 4 page sci report!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom