Roleplaying

Best answers
Aight its like this, I just registered but ive been hanging on the forums for quite some time and i just wanted to say that i personally love to Roleplay in ESF but it seems like noone ever wants... Either they cant talk english or they go like "j00 n00b, ESF is fighting n0t for roleplaying st00pid"

so if you too like this then contact me on either

MSN: [email protected]
AIM: undonefroggo

Please let me know :)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Please don't tell me this is a bad type of roleplaying(by 'bad' I mean nasty)
but if you mean that you like to act out scenes from the show then I know what you mean

Best answers
role playing pretty much owns:p, but i can understand why people don't want to roleplay!!!but with bots you can do it a little bit!!!

And froggo, which morrisson do you mean in your avatar text???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Roleplaying r0x0rs!!!U can just add some good player bots and you be the Super Powered Villain.:laff:

Best answers
Yeah i basicly means act from the show, either like they do it or just they scenery and style but you attack pretty much however you want

Could use some kinds of preperations sience Trunks goku and such arent as strong as lets say, Cell in the series

And i ask yall to please add me and tell me that your interested so i know

Best answers
Add me on MSN or Aim is what i meant :) but good to see some people like roleplaying

Best answers
Role playing rulez but most players on ESF are like "hurry up hurry up" and if you ask "Come to the ring" they go up and Big Bang your ass and then your dead, all the ppl in the ring are to and then you have chaos again so if we could all come to a prived server sometime we can roleplay with ppl that LIKE and WANT to roleplay........anybody got a server for 5???

btw Froggo i added you to my MSN so if you see ikke235 popping up, ITS ME :p

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yo ssjs pat Froggo didnt have Morrison under his avatar, I do and it is Jim Morrison
h

Best answers
srry..wrong person!!but coolyou have jim udner your avatar!!!i love jim morrisson!!!He's the best in this freaking world, badly enough he's dead!!!!!you rock!!!!i had a doors sig, you probably missed it:(!!!

Best answers
there should be a roleplaying mode, where theres more freedom to the game, so u can roleplay easier:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom