Rocky VI

Best answers
I don't care what anybody says, i thought rocky V was good, and still nobody gave a real reason why it was bad.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me111 said:
I don't care what anybody says, i thought rocky V was good, and still nobody gave a real reason why it was bad.
Why should we have to justify our opinions? You sure havn't justified yours.

Best answers
Reasons why it was bad:
- Stallone can't act..
- Story.. What story?
- Rocky should've stopped after Rocky 2.. The other movies were milking machines.. This new movie will fial to since Stallone is worn out, he should stop with making movies..

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I doubt he'll ever stop acting in films so long as he's breathing. He's one of the most well known actors around, even if he was 150 years old and was permanently unconscious in a wheelchair with a tank of oxygen attached to the back of it, they'd still wheel him in for Rocky films. :p I can see it now, "Rocky 42 - Rocky gets in the ring with a big guy, coughs, big guy falls over, Rocky wins."

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...stop defending Rocky V. It was a horrible movie, plain and simple. He was forced to act semi-retarded because of the damage hes taken from all of his fights, Drago was an ass, Don King 2 was....well, I just don't like Don King.

"OMG DON'T DO IT DRAGO!! WE'RE IN THE STREETS! ROCKY'S FROM THE STREETS! YOU CAN'T WIN A STREET FIGHT WITH ROCKY!!! OMG!".

Best answers
Kimfu said:
Reasons why it was bad:
- Stallone can't act..
- Story.. What story?
- Rocky should've stopped after Rocky 2.. The other movies were milking machines.. This new movie will fial to since Stallone is worn out, he should stop with making movies..
If Stallone can't act, why was he nominated for best actor. The story is a very realistic one, a man who is at the top loses it all and has to go back to the beginning. And as for Stallone stoping after Rocky 2, he made a good choice not to, because people loved Rocky III and IV.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And not V lol. You just said it.

I wonder how Stallone is preparing for this role. He still looks pretty buff, but will he try to go down to -20% body fat again (no, he never had -20% body fat...)?

Best answers
yes i knew that people did not love Rocky V, i said that before, but in my opinion it was a good movie that just wasn't as good as the others.

Best answers
i think stallone said he had 2.8 % body fat when shooting the other Rocky movies

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shouldn't you be informing people of the differences between daddy long legs and spiders?

I wonder if Stallone is going to have to pretend to be slightly more retarded in VI since it's farther into the future.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Shouldn't you be informing people of the differences between daddy long legs and spiders?
What does this have to do with anything?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me11111111: Obviously you don't understand when you're being insulted.

Kimfu, been there done that. God Emperor = Immortal/Immoral.

Yep. Just some geek who can benchpress 3 of you. Unless you're 200 lbs. Then I can't.

They should bring back that Russian dude.

Best answers
you know what im gonna stay calm and just not respond because i was warned in another topic that if i got out of hand i would get banned.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
You know, I could have sworn the title of the thread was "Rocky VI" and not "oooo look at my big e-penis :O"

Anyway, I don't think I got around to watching the 4th one, what one was that?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You just responded, Me111. Don't make me hack your gibson Kimfu. There. Problem solved.

I wonder if Rocky will still hear his trainer's voice whenever he does something even remotely strenous.

@ Cap J: Rocky vs. Russian dude on steroids. He ran on a treadmill for 40 days and 40 nights with tubes and wires coming out of him. He was going to break Rocky, but then he did that whole comeback thing and he won.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats what I was getting at when I talked about the Russian guy again -_-.

Best answers
I think they are bringing him back and clubber lang(mr. t) also

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom