Ripping Audio From Digital Video - HELP

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have always wanted to be able to rip the audio from a digital video file (mpeg, mpg, avi, etc...). Finally, early this month I found a few programs that had features that would do this (Blaze Media Pro & OSS something [Can't Remember The Full Name]) BUT my trial on Blaze Media Pro has ran out (Cuz I did something wrong with the crack) and OSS won't install on Win98. So I am wondering are there any other programs that will rip audio from video files and save it in WAV format?

Best answers
you can use adobe premiere...

just File>Import

after u import it right-click and select unlink audio and video, then go to File>Export Timeline>audio

enjoi

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr. Satan, I can see your concern is geniuine, however, NO WAREZ, CRACKS, OR HACKS CAN BE MENTIONED/REQUESTED HERE .

Please, refrain from mentioning cracks on these forums.

Thanks, and
Cheers :)
Maj

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
{BUMP}

I got Adobe Premiere v6.0 and I tried to do what u said but everything in the clip menu is gray (This is the full version). I have messed around with it for about 15 min and can't get it to work and Adobe's help doesn't help :cry:

I have no previous experience with Adobe Premiere sooo basically i'm retarted when using it. I am in the needing of the help -- Please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom