Right mouse button is all time melee.

Best answers
I think the melee should be on a button it self no need to switch to it. All other attacks like beams should be left mouse button. When you want to blow up a beam you double click the left mouse button. I think that would speed up the melee in 1.2. Since now you can swoop anytime you want it would help to have this.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good idea but what about the beams that fire with the right muse button like the small SB or the ki blasts

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I beleive that you don't even need a button in 1.2, if you have melee selected then it's like your constantly holding it.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Melee in 1.2 is automated, there is no button pressing involved until you enter a melee combo after locking together with an opponent.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think what he meant was this.

have it setup so that you do not have to switch to weapon slot whatever to enable the auto melee. instead have it so that you only start punching someone when you press a button. that way it leaves the opportunity to have a beam selected and incorperate that into the fight faster and easier.

for example:
i have generic beam selected. i go over to ESFn00b and right click to start punching him. after the combo and whatever is finished and the melee seperates for a moment, i have the chance to throw a beam in his face with a simple left click.

i like :yes:

Best answers
good idea but i dont like the concept of a few things. One that would lead to even MORE BEAM SPAMMING and if you have double click all the time wouldnt your fingers get tired....+ i think i would forget to double click and right click trying to detonate and end up crashing my comp cause i wanted to beam and melee at same time....uggg im gonna chuck this piece of crap out a window or somthing.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
current system (B1.2):
you can swoop with any attack choosen ... but you can't kick or do a combo ... this just works if you selected melee

I think it's good th way it is ...

Bi0 Brolly ... if you want it in your way ... bind your right mouse to weaponslot 1 and mouse2 ... then you select melee and have your right mouse

Best answers
Nretep said:
current system (B1.2):
you can swoop with any attack choosen ... but you can't kick or do a combo ... this just works if you selected melee

I think it's good th way it is ...

Bi0 Brolly ... if you want it in your way ... bind your right mouse to weaponslot 1 and mouse2 ... then you select melee and have your right mouse
I know but all that will do is select melee for me. What will be the use melee button then? Thats why I want an all time melee button.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bi0 Brolli said:
I know but all that will do is select melee for me. What will be the use melee button then? Thats why I want an all time melee button.
then unbind your weaponslot-keys ... don't change the weapon ... just everytimes have melee selected

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AH, I see what you're saying now. Instead of having to choose melee from your weapons list, make it an actual button. Well, it would be convienient, but there are a bunch of binds I use as it is. I already have my entire 7-button mouse mapped to something, argh. I'm indifferent on this, I guess.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too conveniant. Instantly go from charging a kame to swooping into me with melee triggered on. Let them struggle for a button if they can't figure out how to bind it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom