do you like it

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when you shoot a beam, i think the person if they dont block the beam would ride the beam draining hp till they hit something like a tree, rock, wall.. if you press the right click while they ride it then it would blow in their face.. this would solve problems of when they're so close to you and you shoot a beam it wont explode in your face as well

Best answers
actually sounds kinda cool.....but i dunno....it would be sort of weird...i have mixed feelings on this one as i see what you mean and i think its a not bad idea....but i kind of like it how it is now too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welll it would sort of be like how it is now.. u can still detonate it in their face if the opponent is riding the beam.. the way the opponent would ride the beam if he doesnt block.. this way u have more of a chance to get away.. of course the one riding the beam who didnt block would get hp draining from him..

ou another idea

when someone holds block, a struggle appears, he moves pretty slow, and he has a chance of swatting it away..

if someone doesnt hold block, he's be goin the same speed as the blast.. hp would drain per second.. a struggle would still appear.. if hes much more strong enough then he can move out of the way of the beam and let it pass.. but he would have to be considerably stronger than the beam.. a way for the person who shot the beam to avoid this would be to detonate in their face :p

Uub

Best answers
its ok. i guess, but this is wat would happen if the enemy has more ki they can hold q even in that beam. and try send it back like goku does.... okie good idea bro cya later.

Best answers
it is nice but beams in the show actualy go thrue enemys and vaporizing them (like cell)
so only whyle defending the beam will drag an enemy around so i think that it woudnt be loyal to the show but it is a nice IDA

Best answers
Heh "big" beams like Kamehameha or alike actually always taked enemy away, just like Vegeta taken by Goku Kaioken Kamehameha, or in DB it was more than often! Only heavily "concentrated" beams which means both lasers or VERY powerful beams like FinalFlash go through enemy!! I like the idea :yes: but I think it would be too much work, and it wasn't be soo playable, because while you beaming enemy you can't move, soo you would blast them anyway just too quickly escape from others!! Now you don't have time to fully charge even weak beams, soo probably not find time for taking your enemy with beam! Nice idea, it would be more DBZ, but if it's hard to do, then it's not worth it!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So u mean something that happend to Vegeta in the Saiyan saga when goku and vegeta were psing and suddenly vegeta loses and "rides on the beam" to the sky....i like it =D

Best answers
m2 :yes: with the new meelee system you can have a chanse to do that, you just trow them away giving you the precius time to change that beam

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[accidently clicked no :eek:]
I think its a cool idea. Maybe if they didnt "ride" it until they hit a tree/wall, maybe for just a couple seconds.

Best answers
Hmm let me put this together the best we can get out of this is Only if its a high power beam Ex.Kamehameha they will ride it for only for a short period of time if there infact close to a wall or tree they will hit it and it will explode(maybe) and it option to explode it while the few seconds they are riding it. If the person happens to be blocking they have a better chance of swatting it away wether the PL is higher or not but if there aren't blocking they need a high PL of te beam being shot in order to have atleast a chance or swatting it away. Both if you dont or do have a higher PL a struggle bar will appear giving you a limited time to try the move the beam away and let it past(maybe not for people who arent blocking) And only if you higher PL than the blast you can also shoot it back at the person but the might play as another struggle bar if you can control it for long enough it will launch back at the shooter. Just what I am getting from this post feel free to change this as you will.

Best answers
oh i have a tip that will make it possible after all
the beam will drag an oponant only if u shot him at thee back
this way he cant defend it and he will probebly lose more power...

Best answers
Hmm but really its not like anyone in DBZ wasnt shot in the front and forced back besides everyone has there back turn to someone at one point or another

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom