💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. River
2. Silence
3. fire
4. Breath
5. A heart

lalala

sometimes I'm strong, Sometimes I'm weak, I can speak every language but I never had education, what am I

[22:46:25] [+Prozzy^away]: has to do with sound ^_^
[22:49:11] [+OptimusPrimez0r]: an *anwser*
[22:49:35] [+OptimusPrimez0r]: When you said it has to do with sound, that was a big hint

this made it to easy :(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. river
2. Silence
3.Moon
4.Breath/air
5. Heart

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
3 is wind, give the man a fish!

*Edit*

Loads of posts missed. :eek:

Anyway, Prozac got them all.

Best answers
"Cucumba ran halfway into the forest in half an hour. Deman claimed he had gone two-thirds of the way into the forest in the same time, but Cucumba said that it was impossible. Why? (I did a bit of name changing in the riddle )"

"omg Deman is smarter than that. Once you go half way into a forest, you start leaving the forest!."

The real answer to this riddle is that "Cucumba" is a liar, It is fully possible that Deman had gone 2/3 of the way into the forest in the same time.

Since we all know that you can only go into a forest halfway and then you'd be going out, then if you went "2/3 of the way INTO the forest" you would just fall 1/3 short of reaching halfway. If you will, a diagram may help:

GOING INTO FOREST COMING OUT

Beginning 2/3 Halfway End of Forest
|--------------------|-----------|----------------------------------|

Therefore, "Cucumba" could have and probably did, although he would have fought to prove that he was the slower of the two, run 2/3 into the forest. Furthermore, it proves that SOMEBODY tried to take a classic riddle and put a twist in it, but only to no avail. Don't quit your day job.

Best answers
wow the diagram spaces ended up crappy, so 1st line is Beginning of Forest, 2nd is 2/3 of the way, 3rd is Halfway, 4th is End of Forest.

1-3rd line: GOING INTO FOREST
3-4th line: COMING OUT

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hate to break it to you, but 2/3 comes after 1/2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2/3 is more than half....

What has no weight, can be seen by the naked eye, and if you put it in a barrel, it will make the barrel lighter?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phatslugga said:
What has no weight, can be seen by the naked eye, and if you put it in a barrel, it will make the barrel lighter?
Already been said, a hole.

Best answers
no no no, it has been quoted directly "2/3 INTO the forest" not 2/3 through the forest or something to that effect
and 2/3 of the way INTO the forest, since this is only halfway through the forest (the other half being OUT of the forest), would be only 2/3 of 1/2 through the forest making it 2/6 of the way through the forest alltogether.

Best answers
Okay. The answer to the one I posted was she was in a hospital visiting her husband who was on a life support machine, and the power cut killed him :laff:

Okay. 2 more

1) - <B>This sentance containes two misstakes.</B> How many mistakes are there in the sentence in bold?

2) - If an average hens egg is 5 cm long and weighs 300 grams, and an average pea****'s egg is exactly twice the length and 2.5 times the weight, which has the greater circumference?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about no Mr.Smarty Pants Enigma

and I believe there is 3 mistakes in that sentence or so.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EnigmaOCD said:
no no no, it has been quoted directly "2/3 INTO the forest" not 2/3 through the forest or something to that effect
and 2/3 of the way INTO the forest, since this is only halfway through the forest (the other half being OUT of the forest), would be only 2/3 of 1/2 through the forest making it 2/6 of the way through the forest alltogether.
That's why Cucumba was right, becuase Deman worded it incorrectly. That's what makes the riddle "clever".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wasn't wrong dumbass, I said the same thing you did, just without trying to show off.

Best answers
But its not really clever, its just a sentence about two people argueing over who is faster. But Demon is claiming that he is slower and there is no evidence to prove him right or wrong. The whole thing just doesn't make sense if you think about it

Best answers
Actually there are 4. The three spelling errors and the statement that there are only 2 mistakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom