Riddle me this?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cyfore said:
a butcher is 6'3", skinny, and has on heavy shoes. What does he weigh?(something like that)

a rooster lays and egg on the top of a house where the two sides of the roof meet.(like this> ^ ) if the wind blows north, which way does the egg fall.

theres a one-story house with black walls, green floors, blue ceiling, and orange windows. what color are the stairs.

how long is a chinese man...
1. yea ok....
2. roosters dont lay eggs
3. its a one story house, there are no stairs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man said:
Its night. A guy go to his room. Cuts on the light. Cuts on the radio. Cuts off the light. And shoots himself.

*if anyone know this. please tell me because i forgot the exact words.*
My father.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the butcher weighs meat. Cuz that's his job.

Best answers
I am teh riddle king (or am I?)

1) Detective Sergeant Smith turned up at the station slightly later then he intended. He didn't start working, he just looked at his watch, sighed, and went home. His chief wasn't a stickler for punctuality, so why the change of heart?

2) Cucumba ran halfway into the forest in half an hour. Deman claimed he had gone two-thirds of the way into the forest in the same time, but Cucumba said that it was impossible. Why? (I did a bit of name changing in the riddle :))

3) A man stopped his car opposite a hotel and immediatly knew he was bankrupt. How?

4) You enter a deserted house late at night. Inside, there is an oil lamp, a gas fire, and a stove full of wood. You only have one match however, so which should you light first?

5) Why are 1984 bottles of whiskey more valuable than 1977 bottles of whisjy?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg Deman is smarter than that. Once you go half way into a forest, you start leaving the forest!.

1984 bottles are more valuable than 1977 bottles because there are 7 more bottles.

light the match first. Then the oil lamp so you can light the other two with it.

Best answers
1. I believe it is because he is over 12 hours late to work?

3. Because he owned the hotel and it was reposessed?

Just stabs

Now for mine

A man is found lying face down dead in the middle of the desert, wearing his backpack, a full canteen, and a watch. There are no signs of snake bites, struggle or murder. How did he die?

Also, Bob and Jackie are lying dead on the living room floor in a puddle...how did they die?

Best answers
Answer to #1 -
He was going to the train station on his day off
Answer #3 -
He was playing monopoly

Nice try though Brim

Answer to your riddles

#1 - He was a parachuteist - jumped out of plane and chute didn't open

#2 - They are goldfish - a stray dog came in and knocked over their bowl

Best answers
Heres one

A woman is riding an escalator when there is a power cut. She then bursts into tears. Why?

Best answers
Vejimaru said:
I am teh riddle king (or am I?)

1) Detective Sergeant Smith turned up at the station slightly later then he intended. He didn't start working, he just looked at his watch, sighed, and went home. His chief wasn't a stickler for punctuality, so why the change of heart?

2) Cucumba ran halfway into the forest in half an hour. Deman claimed he had gone two-thirds of the way into the forest in the same time, but Cucumba said that it was impossible. Why? (I did a bit of name changing in the riddle :))

3) A man stopped his car opposite a hotel and immediatly knew he was bankrupt. How?

4) You enter a deserted house late at night. Inside, there is an oil lamp, a gas fire, and a stove full of wood. You only have one match however, so which should you light first?

5) Why are 1984 bottles of whiskey more valuable than 1977 bottles of whisjy?
Answers :

1. Already answered
2. You can't run 2/3 into a first, you can run halfway in a and halfway out (heard this type of riddle in second grade.)
3. Already answered
4. The match
5. 1984 > 1977 , you never said that 1984 and 1977 were the years.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vejimaru said:
The Hotel was accross the street from the Enron company.

Best answers
A man builds a house in which all the sides face south. A bear walks by. What color is the bear?

Whats weightless, can be seen by the naked eye, and if you put it in a barrel it will make it lighter?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cyfore said:
A man builds a house in which all the sides face south. A bear walks by. What color is the bear?

Whats weightless, can be seen by the naked eye, and if you put it in a barrel it will make it lighter?
1. How can all sides of a house face south, thats impossible.
2. A hole.

Best answers
the bear will be white... cuz on the northpole all walls will face south...

didnt get the other one..

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
1. How can all sides of a house face south, thats impossible.
No, it isn't as stated earlier. All walls face south cause it's santa's workshop built on the northpole. :laff:

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
1. What has a bed but never sleeps, a head but never weeps, run but never walks and a mouth but never talks?

2. No sooner spoken than broken? What is it?

3. I pass before the sun, yet leave no shadow. What am I?

4. Light as a feather but no man can hold it forever. What is it?

And finally..

5. If you break me, I'll not stop working. If you touch me, my work is done. What am I?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. a river.
2. a lie?
3. A cloud?
5. A woman's heart? o_O

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
You got 1 and 5 right, though technically 5 is a Human Heart, regardless of gender. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom