Rick Santorum, fact free politician!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While claiming "some responsibility" for the content, Paul said on Iowa radio that "I was not an editor. I'm like a publisher…. There were many times when I did not edit the whole letter and other things got put in."
I'll put aside the fact that your source has "Christian Science" in it, like it's a real science, for my point that is that he is full of **** and is a racist bastard.

Publishing racist newsletters isn't really a huge improvement upon writing them, and in your own link, he is criticized for saying only a handful of sentences were offensive...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Racism aside, he'd bring this nation to its knees. Isolationism and "states rights" aren't what we need right now, especially when the fed is the only thing keeping certain states from devolving back to their former glory days of segregation, sister-*******, while also preventing them from adhering strictly to theocratic law.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Best answers
So you're a racist? Got'cha.
Jumping over all points of discussion without response, calling me names... :rolleyes:

What the **** is this? I grew up in the ****stain projects of Baltimore and Washington DC, (for those of you who aren't in the know, these areas can get "Pretty Black") and I'm not racist. In fact, this give me even more empathy for the black community. Doesn't even matter if the black people you've met were mostly "thugs". They were probably being thugs because they were talking to a bigot. People who live in poverty have more amongst them that will commit crime, it's as simple as that. Also Ron Paul isn't a fan of birthright citizenship, so there's that.

Also I'm with Avenger, that was a nice 3 paragraph essay comprising of "IM NOT RACIST, BUT...".

what I'm saying mr. mystic super saiyan is you're a weird racist.

I hope you get mugged by a white dude.
Some show empathy, some show dislike...neither is wrong.
You can be empathetic all you want, but some people don't want to be involved (including myself) with the same group of kids that thought "learning wuz stoopid". Going to school with these same kids brought down the overall average of the school, which resulted in less funding and not because of the teachers....it's the kids stubborn attitude against succeeding in anything other than life on the street. If you grew up in such areas that were as poverish and crime stricken, there is no way you could not agree.

Yeah I was an open bigot, hating every black person that walked. :rolleyes: In fact, it was the opposite during that time, I tried to help these same kids as much as I could, but stubbornness is not a force so easily overcome.

I'm willing to agree with more crime generally relates to a more poor social class; the only true thing you might have said. This is no excuse though. You can't write off crimes like raping/mugging/murdering just because they are poor. If they are poor, there is a reason, and that reason stems back to their culture, and how negatively they view their peers when it comes to success. They call it "hatin".

Birthright citizenship can be debated, because although it's great for law abiding Americans, it's led to more problems just because of illegal mexicans coming over and using them as archor babies to gain citizenship. It's happened for generations now, lately more than ever with our government's laizzee fare attitude.

I never said "IM NOT RACIST, BUT", I suggest you re-read my key points, and take another college course on reading comprehension before replying with such ridiculous notions. Even if I were racist, who cares, it doesn't invalidate my opinions, because most hold fact behind them. There's a fine line between thinking what you know, and what is actually true.

Devion, I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees passed the liberal bs.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I never said "IM NOT RACIST, BUT", I suggest you re-read my key points, and take another college course on reading comprehension before replying with such ridiculous notions. Even if I were racist, who cares, it doesn't invalidate my opinions, because most hold fact behind them. There's a fine line between thinking what you know, and what is actually true.

Devion, I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees passed the liberal bs.

I read and comprehended the whole thing well enough. I was mainly going off on a tangent over the part I bolded in the quote, because it was ridiculous.

"Illegal Mexican" is the best thing ever and I think I'm going to have to name a metal band after that.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Racism aside, he'd bring this nation to its knees. Isolationism and "states rights" aren't what we need right now, especially when the fed is the only thing keeping certain states from devolving back to their former glory days of segregation, sister-*******, while also preventing them from adhering strictly to theocratic law.
I think Obama would gladly give you a position in his office, maybe you can even replace the current secretary of defence with those views. Globalization, New world order, name it however you like. Its still Fascism.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think you know what a new world order is, nor what fascism is.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Best answers
I read and comprehended the whole thing well enough. I was mainly going off on a tangent over the part I bolded in the quote, because it was ridiculous.
"Illegal Mexican" is the best thing ever and I think I'm going to have to name a metal band after that.
How exactly are illegal citizens the best thing ever?
It ruins the economy with over population, less tax payers, less jobs, less u.s. currency circulating per person and drives down the labor rate almost equivalent to slave status.... This creates a job shortage and millions of "discourage workers", especially for younger people.

Less money per person is the reason the Federal Reserve must print more currency which results in inflation. Now that person that was making 40k last year, may be making 40k this year, but with inflation factored in, he's making less because of this problem. There are other factors as well, such as the Consumer Price Index (CPI) etc... that bring the value down as well.

I'm proud to be responsible for the deportation of at least 10 illegals in this country.

I don't think you know what a new world order is, nor what fascism is.
Wikipedia is wonderful for everyone, including those that don't know:

Fascism:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism
- Fascism ( /ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a radical authoritarian nationalist political ideology.

Keywords you could pay attention to in the article are "authoritarian" and "totalitarian"...Sounds pretty much like current day America to me...And only seems to be getting worse.

- Totalitarianism - Totalitarianism (or totalitarian rule) is a political system where the state recognizes no limits to its authority and strives to regulate every aspect of public and private life wherever feasible.

- Authoritarianism - Authoritarianism is a form of social organization characterized by submission to authority. It is usually opposed to individualism and libertarianism. In politics, an authoritarian government is one in which political authority is concentrated in a small group of politicians.

Another key term for you:
- Plutocracy - Plutocracy is rule by the wealthy, or power provided by wealth.

New World Order:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(conspiracy_theory)
- In conspiracy theory, the term New World Order or NWO refers to the emergence of a totalitarian one-world government.

Whether you realize it or not, there are already many steps taken towards this such as the creation of the United Nations (stepping stone), and the more recent collapse of individual economies. With the current trend of such world wide economic hardship, I have a feeling our government will want to push for a centralized, global authority.
Another thing you may want to pay attention to is the "National ID" and increasing use of RFID chips in animals for pet owners. This is a stepping stone to get people comfortable using them, and over time force humans to use them whether directly by law, or indirectly by companies adding in exclusions for loans, goods, services without the use of one.

There is a rumor in the Christianity community going around that by 2014, Obamacare requires RFID chips in Humans...If true that is scary, but I've yet to look into this topic and verify the claims.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How exactly are illegal citizens the best thing ever?
It ruins the economy with over population, less tax payers, less jobs, less u.s. currency circulating per person and drives down the labor rate almost equivalent to slave status.... This creates a job shortage and millions of "discourage workers", especially for younger people.
If only there was a highly successful country was built on immigration (legal and otherwise)...

Less money per person is the reason the Federal Reserve must print more currency which results in inflation. Now that person that was making 40k last year, may be making 40k this year, but with inflation factored in, he's making less because of this problem. There are other factors as well, such as the Consumer Price Index (CPI) etc... that bring the value down as well.
A lack of economic regulation is the reason America is screwed. Don't try to pin this on bull**** math.

I'm proud to be responsible for the deportation of at least 10 illegals in this country.
I'm sure their families thank you for plunging them into further poverty. It must be nice not having a conscience.

As for your nonsensical rant related to what I told Heron:

You took everything you wrote out of context. Very few of the things you talked about applies to America in any way shape or form. If you kept reading, you might have realized you live in a pretty good country, all things considered. If you had paid attention in history class, or in civics class, you might have learned a thing or two and kept you from writing stupid things.

Naturally, any country with a relatively free market and few regulations will have some form of plutocracy - but frankly, this is more a matter of corporations than it is single individuals trying to control everything in a small conspiratory group. We are talking about a socio-economic machine, a framework, that operates in such a way that it is hard for any individual involved to realize their part in the grand scheme of things, blurring the already vague lines of morality that exist in contemporary society.

On your nonsensical rant related to the NWO:

Get the **** out of here.

Come back when you're no longer a racist and a moron.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Best answers
Your reasoning is terrible, and shows that you are blatantly blind to reality. You need to stop watching so much TV.
Protip #1337 - Calling others names does not make your statements true.
You can continue to believe bull****, but keep in mind you are the disease that is ruining this country that was once great.

If only there was a highly successful country was built on immigration (legal and otherwise)...
If you call $15 trillion in debt successful, I would hate to see what you deem a failure. Since we abolished the gold standard, we are using a system based on trust. The problem with that is, we can create our own money infinitely. As you know, this lead to the decline of our nation's credit rating which is a very big deal. Combine this with an influx of illegal immigrants, which cost our government (further into deficit), we have had what eventually leads into today. Do you know how much money goes to public aid a year? Take a guess the percentages of each ethnicity...

http://nces.ed.gov/pubs2012/2012026/tables/table_32.asp
Year 2009
American Indian - 16.1%
black - 13.5%
hispanic - 8.7%
asian - 5.9%
white - 4.4%

Now just imagine those that are not legal, which cannot apply for public aid, that are not listed but still in the level of poverty. Since public aid is a cost, I can theoretically add those in that ethnic group that are illegal (costing government) to that percentage crudely. That may reveal a higher number of Hispanics that in essence...cost our government due to immigration status. I although find it very disturbing that the percentage of indians is so high.

A lack of economic regulation is the reason America is screwed. Don't try to pin this on bull**** math.
Economic regulation applies to every individual, except those of which we do not know live/work here. If it's bull**** math, explain why it's bull**** math. Don't just make a blanket statement without a solid retort.

I'm sure their families thank you for plunging them into further poverty. It must be nice not having a conscience.
By plunging those into further poverty (those that didn't belong), I am helping my own citizens. It's sad you don't realize that.

As for your nonsensical rant related to what I told Heron:
You took everything you wrote out of context. Very few of the things you talked about applies to America in any way shape or form. If you kept reading, you might have realized you live in a pretty good country, all things considered. If you had paid attention in history class, or in civics class, you might have learned a thing or two and kept you from writing stupid things.
Another blanket statement. Explain yourself if what you say has merit.

Naturally, any country with a relatively free market and few regulations will have some form of plutocracy - but frankly, this is more a matter of corporations than it is single individuals trying to control everything in a small conspiratory group. We are talking about a socio-economic machine, a framework, that operates in such a way that it is hard for any individual involved to realize their part in the grand scheme of things, blurring the already vague lines of morality that exist in contemporary society.
AFAIK corporations are entities of their own, with rights alongside people. I threw the keyword out there for reference, not deeming it good nor bad.

On your nonsensical rant related to the NWO:
Get the **** out of here.
Come back when you're no longer a racist and a moron.
I'm not saying it's going to happen within the next year or two, or that it's 100% going to happen at all...but there is a good chance. With the evidence given, I can infer that our government may make the moves necessary to start such a thing. It's not far fetched, especially considering the state of the world right now. Local authorities are governed by state authorities which are governed by a federal authority which arguably is partially governed by the UN when it comes to foreign relations.
Why is it that hard to believe that the systems we have in place currently might evolve into something of which governs all nations? There possibility is there, whether you choose to realize it or not.

When we start venturing into outer-space as a race, whether you like it or not, there will be a need for central governing body.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your reasoning is terrible, and shows that you are blatantly blind to reality. You need to stop watching so much TV.
I actually don't watch TV. I read news from an array of websites.

Protip #1337 - Calling others names does not make your statements true.
Really? Really? Followed by this:
You can continue to believe bull****, but keep in mind you are the disease that is ruining this country that was once great.
I'm a Norwegian citizen. Are you being racist against Norwegians? I don't really see where that came from. I don't even think we qualify as a race. Maybe we'd qualify for horse races. I hear good things about Norwegian horses.

If you call $15 trillion in debt successful, I would hate to see what you deem a failure. Since we abolished the gold standard, we are using a system based on trust. The problem with that is, we can create our own money infinitely. As you know, this lead to the decline of our nation's credit rating which is a very big deal. Combine this with an influx of illegal immigrants, which cost our government (further into deficit), we have had what eventually leads into today. Do you know how much money goes to public aid a year? Take a guess the percentages of each ethnicity...
I like how you don't realize that what I said can apply to pretty much every single successful country ever. And how you fail to understand that America's debt doesn't really matter as long as China goes along with it. And you're really not making any sense in connecting printing money to immigrants...

And your "statistics" don't seem to take into account how many people of each "race" there are in America. I mean, 4.4% of "white people" is a whole lot more people getting support than every minority combined in America. You should look to your own race if you want to see where all the money goes. The logic for "hidden latinos" doesn't really make any kind of sense, either. If it's not public cost, it's not public cost. Deal with it. Not to mention that a whole ton of your agriculture would fall apart without cheap labour.

Economic regulation applies to every individual, except those of which we do not know live/work here. If it's bull**** math, explain why it's bull**** math. Don't just make a blanket statement without a solid retort.
Because what you made was a mathematical claim, not a mathematical proof. Show me the math as it should be presented, and I'll stop calling it bull**** and examine it using the analytical toolset I have from university. I sincerely doubt you grasp math to the extent that you can actually make any kind of estimate here, though, so I'm going to stick with calling it bull**** math that's based on your opinion rather than actual reality. The thing about math? It can be proven. Your stuff can't.

By plunging those into further poverty (those that didn't belong), I am helping my own citizens. It's sad you don't realize that.
Your own citizens, who all stemmed from either legal or illegal immigration. Right. There's no hypocrisy here what so ever.
Another blanket statement. Explain yourself if what you say has merit.
I don't have to. I paid attention in history class. If you don't know what fascism, totalitarianism, and authoritarianism are, then that's on you.

I'm not saying it's going to happen within the next year or two, or that it's 100% going to happen at all...but there is a good chance. With the evidence given, I can infer that our government may make the moves necessary to start such a thing. It's not far fetched, especially considering the state of the world right now. Local authorities are governed by state authorities which are governed by a federal authority which arguably is partially governed by the UN when it comes to foreign relations.
Why is it that hard to believe that the systems we have in place currently might evolve into something of which governs all nations? There possibility is there, whether you choose to realize it or not.

When we start venturing into outer-space as a race, whether you like it or not, there will be a need for central governing body.
Get the **** out of here, Jinx.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Avenger I have something for you:

[video=youtube;t3j_lyTrtG0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3j_lyTrtG0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Thought it might get you to open your eye's a little. Mysticssjgoku while i agree with most of the points you share, I know this might have been unintentional but you do sound like your pointing fingers at certain groups while the whole american population is responsible. Fingers need to be pointed at our own selves for electing such leaders.

Malcolm X and Martin Luther king were heroes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's obvious that Devion, mysticssjgoku4, and Heron are just trolling.

RFID chips in humans kind of gave it away. I mean, no sane person is going to believe that anyone would do that. So the choice is between utter insanity and trolling. I'm going with trolling.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think it's obvious that Devion, mysticssjgoku4, and Heron are just trolling.

RFID chips in humans kind of gave it away. I mean, no sane person is going to believe that anyone would do that. So the choice is between utter insanity and trolling. I'm going with trolling.
Dude what hole did you come out from? They've started using this ages ago and are currently using it to keep tabs on 'medical history'.
They've even already started advertising.

[video=youtube;eob532iEpqk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eob532iEpqk[/video]

Last edited:
Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tried reading the comments on that page to get a feel of the Dutch reaction but google translate is terrible :(

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tried reading the comments on that page to get a feel of the Dutch reaction but google translate is terrible :(
It's a bit of everything.

We have some crazy religous American bashing because of the original video.
Disbelieve that it's actually been said.
Positive response about how progressive and liberal this report is.
Distress about someone like him being in a position were he might actually, in the future, control a nuclear arsenal.
Death wishes, translated meme's and people just laughing it away.

On a side note, people on this site are usually considered to be right-wing in our perspective.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Best answers
Dude what hole did you come out from? They've started using this ages ago and are currently using it to keep tabs on 'medical history'.
They've even already started advertising.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eob532iEpqk
I'm not a firm believer in any religion, and don't normally quote religious texts because of their uncertainty.... but I find it very odd that such a thing being used in humans was perhaps..... 'predicted' in the King James Book of Revelation, CH13.

16 - And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 - And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Essentially meaning that you may not buy/sell, or live your life without a 'mark' (chip?) and/or your #id (of chip). Like I said...It's already the status quo with new pet owners. Vets here in Chicago have mainstreamed these chips into any household pet they can. Medical patients...rare but still occurring. With identity theft on the rise, and huge debt concerns, it's possible that people will start accepting these to "protect" their money, property, and identity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom