Rick Santorum, fact free politician!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[video=youtube;yn-eejMcmuA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn-eejMcmuA[/video]

How can someone just sit up there and casually tell such blatant lies. I wonder what kind of people actually vote for him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the Netherlands needs to stop killing its sick and elderly. It's just not polite.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Prozac why are you so suprised? The president himself does it too. Im starting to think that bush was a saint compared to him.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All American politicians are pathological liars, both sides of the fence. It boils down to which ones tell the lies that bother you the least. Its been that way for decades, and so very desperately needs to change. I did not vote for Santorum in his last Senatorial run in my state, and I'm going to stare long and hard at that button if he ends up being the Republican candidate.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
All American politicians are pathological liars, both sides of the fence. It boils down to which ones tell the lies that bother you the least. Its been that way for decades, and so very desperately needs to change. I did not vote for Santorum in his last Senatorial run in my state, and I'm going to stare long and hard at that button if he ends up being the Republican candidate.
None of these politicians are clean otherwise they wouldnt have got into POLITICS, even Ron Paul has got many tricks up his sleeve. :mad:

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agreeed. Santorum pissed me off while he was in office though, nearly as much as Mr. Turncoat Arlen Spectre. I voted for a republican, not a democrat. That's why I voted for Toomey to replace him. As for Santorum, he gave me very unsatisfying answers about the DMCRA, and I gave my vote to Bob Casey (D) the next election. Bob Casey decided my paid for health care should become the government cheese one down the road, do I'm voting against him next election, even though he's never been rude in his response, or even condescending. My representative prior to 2010, Paul Kanjorsky (D) actually had the balls to tell me he knows better for me than I know for myself, so I actually fought for the other guy's campaign to win.

Politics suck.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Best answers
Ugh we need to vote in Ron Paul and be done with this. Problem is, we all know our votes don't mean **** anymore. Electoral college pretty much takes care of making our votes useless.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ron Paul, the racist moron? I think not. I think we need to elect Zeo through some kind of violent coup.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Best answers
"Given the inefficiencies of what DC laughingly calls the criminal justice system, I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal."
What he says has merit, and shouldn't be labeled as "racist" for stating truth.
http://greatergreaterwashington.org/post/10955/black-homicide-rate-drops-but-remains-high/

"We are constantly told that it is evil to be afraid of black men, it is hardly irrational."
Cities like Detroit, Compton, Chicago Heights, Gary, etc plus the evidence above indicates what he says to be true.

After the Los Angeles riots, one article in a newsletter claimed, "Order was only restored in L.A. when it came time for the blacks to pick up their welfare checks."
Ever been to a welfare office/foodstamp office? I have. 99% of the people there were black last year on 3 different occasions I had to go.

One referred to Martin Luther King Jr. as "the world-class philanderer who beat up his paramours" and who "seduced underage girls and boys."
He referring to the rumors that circulated around about him. There was even a rumor about him beating his wife...and prostitutes. It's to no surprise even if any of them were* true. Malcolm X did just as much, if not more for the black community, yet for some reason we are told to praise this "symbol of racial freedom" we call MLK Jr....What a joke.

Another referred to Barbara Jordan, a civil rights activist and congresswoman as "Barbara Morondon," the "archetypical half-educated victimologist."
Honestly I have no clue what the hell he's talking about lol. How is this...racist?

Ever lived in a predominantly black neighborhood? Might make you "racist" as well. It's no secret that blacks have bigger issues, and many people prefer geographical separation when it comes to race (don't believe me? Look up Blockbusting...in the real estate market...clear evidence). It's only natural as a human being; though we are being brainwashed especially during my generation to "accept" this intermingling yet even today we know this outcome. (Not saying I don't have black friends...). From personal experience only 9/10 blacks I've ever come into contact with out of (1000s) have ever been decent people, with 8/10 acting like complete thugs.

A side note, people label remarks as racist too often, especially the liberal media even if it isn't necessarily racism, but the facts about a specific group of people. It's not wrong to target a group of people if the statement holds merit...
And how many white presidents do you think are not actually racist? o_O. Ignorance might be bliss in that case. When it comes down to it, Ron Paul stands for something much more important than just black or white, he stands for renewing the Liberty that has been taken from the people slowly for decades now (including whites) by too big of government.

The Jewish media would like you to think otherwise...which is why they focus on his "racist" agenda to pull you away from the real meat and bones. Sheep will follow the media to each of the corners of Earth. If you don't believe anything I said, please do yourself a favor and schedule some free time, visit some of these places...as it will be a real eye opener to reality. Only those who live in nice/decent neighborhoods with little/no racial intermixing will ever believe the **** that is said to "protect" the black's "reputation" or w/e you want to call it. It's so aggravating to see true statements being labeled as racism, and everyone immediately thinking the claim is instantly debunked just because race was involved.

Last edited:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
"Given the inefficiencies of what DC laughingly calls the criminal justice system, I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal."
What he says has merit, and shouldn't be labeled as "racist" for stating truth.
http://greatergreaterwashington.org/post/10955/black-homicide-rate-drops-but-remains-high/

"We are constantly told that it is evil to be afraid of black men, it is hardly irrational."
Cities like Detroit, Compton, Chicago Heights, Gary, etc plus the evidence above indicates what he says to be true.

After the Los Angeles riots, one article in a newsletter claimed, "Order was only restored in L.A. when it came time for the blacks to pick up their welfare checks."
Ever been to a welfare office/foodstamp office? I have. 99% of the people there were black last year on 3 different occasions I had to go.

One referred to Martin Luther King Jr. as "the world-class philanderer who beat up his paramours" and who "seduced underage girls and boys."
He referring to the rumors that circulated around about him. There was even a rumor about him beating his wife...and prostitutes. It's to no surprise even if any of them were* true. Malcolm X did just as much, if not more for the black community, yet for some reason we are told to praise this "symbol of racial freedom" we call MLK Jr....What a joke.

Another referred to Barbara Jordan, a civil rights activist and congresswoman as "Barbara Morondon," the "archetypical half-educated victimologist."
Honestly I have no clue what the hell he's talking about lol. How is this...racist?

Ever lived in a predominantly black neighborhood? Might make you "racist" as well. It's no secret that blacks have bigger issues, and many people prefer geographical separation when it comes to race (don't believe me? Look up Blockbusting...in the real estate market...clear evidence). It's only natural as a human being; though we are being brainwashed especially during my generation to "accept" this intermingling yet even today we know this outcome. (Not saying I don't have black friends...). From personal experience only 9/10 blacks I've ever come into contact with out of (1000s) have ever been decent people, with 8/10 acting like complete thugs.

A side note, people label remarks as racist too often, especially the liberal media even if it isn't necessarily racism, but the facts about a specific group of people. It's not wrong to target a group of people if the statement holds merit...
And how many white presidents do you think are not actually racist? o_O. Ignorance might be bliss in that case. When it comes down to it, Ron Paul stands for something much more important than just black or white, he stands for renewing the Liberty that has been taken from the people slowly for decades now (including whites) by too big of government.

The Jewish media would like you to think otherwise...which is why they focus on his "racist" agenda to pull you away from the real meat and bones. Sheep will follow the media to each of the corners of Earth. If you don't believe anything I said, please do yourself a favor and schedule some free time, visit some of these places...as it will be a real eye opener to reality. Only those who live in nice/decent neighborhoods with little/no racial intermixing will ever believe the **** that is said to "protect" the black's "reputation" or w/e you want to call it. It's so aggravating to see true statements being labeled as racism, and everyone immediately thinking the claim is instantly debunked just because race was involved.
What the **** is this? I grew up in the ****stain projects of Baltimore and Washington DC, (for those of you who aren't in the know, these areas can get "Pretty Black") and I'm not racist. In fact, this give me even more empathy for the black community. Doesn't even matter if the black people you've met were mostly "thugs". They were probably being thugs because they were talking to a bigot. People who live in poverty have more amongst them that will commit crime, it's as simple as that. Also Ron Paul isn't a fan of birthright citizenship, so there's that.

Also I'm with Avenger, that was a nice 3 paragraph essay comprising of "IM NOT RACIST, BUT...".

what I'm saying mr. mystic super saiyan is you're a weird racist.

I hope you get mugged by a white dude.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
What the **** is this? I grew up in the ****stain projects of Baltimore and Washington DC, (for those of you who aren't in the know, these areas can get "Pretty Black") and I'm not racist. In fact, this give me even more empathy for the black community. Doesn't even matter if the black people you've met were mostly "thugs". They were probably being thugs because they were talking to a bigot. People who live in poverty have more amongst them that will commit crime, it's as simple as that. Also Ron Paul isn't a fan of birthright citizenship, so there's that.

Also I'm with Avenger, that was a nice 3 paragraph essay comprising of "IM NOT RACIST, BUT...".

what I'm saying mr. mystic super saiyan is you're a weird racist.

I hope you get mugged by a white dude.
Well hell then I'm also a racist. It is common knowledge that some group of people are more criminalized then others. This can, or not, be justified. In some cases, yes people of a different race, get picked out and treated unjustly. However denying that some group of people are linked to higher crime rates is NOT racist, it are merely facts. But in truth almost all politicians are racist, whether it's postive or negative discrimination. With special laws/treatment to get miniority groups to college or university for example. It is highly racist, but nobody seems to care. Very few politicians really get what is and what isn't racist.

Now to get back to the subject at hand, is Ron Paul a racist? Clearly no, he is the only politician that has stated not to look at people at groups, but individuals. He is a libertarian. What his newsletters(Very old) said is of no importance. He did not write nor endorced the newsletters. Yes he did most likely earn money from it. But is THIS what you are complaining about? Obama's, Santorum's, Gingrich(Scumbag) and Romney's track record are WAY more filthier than this.

To not vote for Paul, because of this newsletter issue would be just stupid. Obama did not do half of what he promised, Santorum is a liar and flipflops(No child left behind anyone?), Gingrich cheated on his 2 previous wifes and in a way that is lower than low and Romney has constantly been flipflopping, Romneycare -> Obamacare etc.. This makes Obama, Santorum and Romney unfit for office because you will never know what they will actually do when they are president. Gingrich has VERY questionable moral standards when it comes to private issues and is a big hypocrite, not exactly a role model. But yeah a not endorced newsletter is WAY worse........

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well hell then I'm also a racist. It is common knowledge that some group of people are more criminalized then others. This can, or not, be justified. In some cases, yes people of a different race, get picked out and treated unjustly. However denying that some group of people are linked to higher crime rates is NOT racist, it are merely facts. But in truth almost all politicians are racist, whether it's postive or negative discrimination. With special laws/treatment to get miniority groups to college or university for example. It is highly racist, but nobody seems to care. Very few politicians really get what is and what isn't racist.
what in the ****? Is this is a joke?

are you guys trolling me?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He did not write nor endorced the newsletters. Yes he did most likely earn money from it.
His name was in their titles...

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what in the ****? Is this is a joke?

are you guys trolling me?
It's poverty. Minorities are more likely to be poor, and poor people are more likely to commit crime. It's not that black people (or whatever race you want to insert there) are inherently more prone to committing crimes, it's just that a greater percentage of black people are poor compared to white people, and so percentage wise, more crimes are committed by black people.

I think part of it might also be culture. To stereotype, I think there's a large portion of black people who don't value education that much compared to other races. "Why should I teach my kids math(or whatever subject they're struggling in), that's the schools job!" Also, to do good in school is to be made a target by your peers, you'll be labeled as 'being white' or some other such bull****.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States

Last edited:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
It's poverty. Minorities are more likely to be poor, and poor people are more likely to commit crime. It's not that black people (or whatever race you want to insert there) are inherently more prone to committing crimes, it's just that a greater percentage of black people are poor compared to white people, and so percentage wise, more crimes are committed by black people.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States[/URL]
Yea I was aiming for the poverty thing. Was just a little surprise when poverty hadn't been mentioned yet and it went straight to race.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Was it really necessary to link to whatever the hell that was? It came blasting out of my speakers at like ten times the volume of my music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom