[Riced] and other old schoolers - still around?

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
*Snow1586 lol

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I remember you, heh. I made you a signature at one point, didn't I?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was in SnS by way of Halorin.

And then it died for good.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you're saying you came up with the idea to name the clan after me? I didn't do that?

Uhuh.

Best answers
So you're saying you came up with the idea to name the clan after me? I didn't do that?

Uhuh.
Since you want to be dumb and start up a fuss over nothing like you usually do anyway. Its sad you haven't matured in 4 years, but anyway.

I always talked about having a clan called Z even though |::Z::| was dead, but my version of the tag was -)Z(- basically like SnS just about and then it evolved into ZR or whatever the hell it is.

If it helps you sleep better at night then believe what you want.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guy, you're taking credit for something you didn't do. Of course I'm going to make a fuss about it. I named it Z, and Sub kept saying "There was already a clan named Z, so we shouldn't do that", and I told him it's just a coincidence because the clan is being named after me, not the other clan. I created the tag. You're going to call me immature and then take credit for things I did?

Please o.0.

Last edited:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To put an end to this - Zeonix did indeed want to name the clan Z after himself. This is how egotistical he is. I remember this because I remember arguing with him about how it was a horrible name. I would get FP to post here as further proof, but hes banned at the moment. You may have liked the name and also have wanted to name it Z, I don't know.

As for ZR, that clan really has nothing to do with -)Z(- other than it having some of the same players in it.

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wouldn't doubt it.

I had no idea you went by Halorin at one point :eek:. What did SnS stand for? Was in it at one point?
I didn't. Halorin is the one who recruited me.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SnS stood for Style 'n Skill.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought SnS was that one quake 3 dbz mod that looked and sounded really good but never came out.

Or maybe that was SoS..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder what happened to them..

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They died, came back, pretended to work, died, came back, pretended to work and died again. I haven't checked in a long time, so I don't know what stage they're currently at.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everytime I looked at their stuff it was always "OH **** WE ARE DONE AND WILL BE RELEASING IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS/YOUR BIRTHDAY/SATURDAY" and then bam nothing for a year.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SoS is Saviour of Strength. They ran intro trouble with Funimation, which started all this off and on again stuff. Their North Highway map was where I got the idea for mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom