[Riced] and other old schoolers - still around?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
G'day Mates,

Back in the day, I used to live and breath this game. I ran a little clan known as [Riced] and our nice little server. I was highly involved with the clan and the community back then but when ESF moved to a new version, my clan fell apart and I moved on to other things.

I was wondering if there are any of the old school people still around? Anyone from my clan still here?

I'm looking to get back into ESF if I can ever learn how the 'new' melee system works.

Cheers to the good 'ol days!

-BurtonJ

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im one of those people. But i was never in your clan though ^^

BTW if with the new melee system you mean 1.3 thats not done yet. If you mean 1.2 then we can help you with it ^^

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sadly still here playing this game. Almost everyone who played 1.1 quit. Hyori still plays though, I think he used to be in Riced.

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I still play some Earth's Special Forces, but been too busy. I like the melee system, but as stated busy with other things.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
1.0 was when I joined, never was around with the alphas the "new thing". I joined a month after the 1.0 release, apparently it was kinda huge of the time. won mod of the year if I'm not mistaken.

Best answers
As far as im concerned synth and sub are the only ones in this thread who are 'old school' And I was in [Riced], draylock still post?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wtf I'm old school, and I still kick ass.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix

Stop by the ZR server. I need people to play with. People seem to avoid it like the plague.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pfft. Everyone hopped aboard that boat. There are maybe 4 or 5 people who've stuck with the game in the hopes that the Dark Ages will end soon.

Best answers
Pfft. Everyone hopped aboard that boat. There are maybe 4 or 5 people who've stuck with the game in the hopes that the Dark Ages will end soon.
most people know why the old school crowed stopped playing 1.2 so no need to open that can of worms. I was bored and wondered if people still posted here. Then I saw [Riced] and remember being leader of that lol

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's high time we re-open that can of worms so history doesn't repeat itself.

Anyway, I have a cat. It's important that you know that.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeo doesn't have a cat. The cat has Zeo. There's a difference.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Details, details.

Best answers
Zeo doesn't have a cat. The cat has Zeo. There's a difference.
Just to see if my mind hasn't gone, you used to go by the name optional right? And synth used to be hworing or something like that.

nm your hybrid, i remember playing with you lol

Best answers
G'day Mates,

Back in the day, I used to live and breath this game. I ran a little clan known as [Riced] and our nice little server. I was highly involved with the clan and the community back then but when ESF moved to a new version, my clan fell apart and I moved on to other things.

I was wondering if there are any of the old school people still around? Anyone from my clan still here?

I'm looking to get back into ESF if I can ever learn how the 'new' melee system works.

Cheers to the good 'ol days!

-BurtonJ
If you claim to be the leader of [Riced] I was deff co-leader and you should know who i am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom