[Riced] and other old schoolers - still around?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Either way I think we might be looking into this thing too much.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably, but I wasn't the one who wanted to turn 9 into 3 to make a point.

o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*shrugs* Just saying I recalled it being really small.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
MiniCooperS was the creator of Riced, although he never did really play..
I mostly ran training sessions, tryouts, and admin'd the server. I never competed in any of the tournaments we participated in.

I was pretty good but Snow and Draylock (if I remember correctly) could dominate me.

Weren't there only like 3 people in the clan though? I recall it not being very big.
We merged with another clan and had quite a few people but only like 5-10 quality players.

because he founded the clan and ultimately led to its death.
Led it to its death? It mostly died when the new patch came out. It also died because I woke up one day and found that a good chunk of people overthrew me, lol.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I mostly ran training sessions, tryouts, and admin'd the server. I never competed in any of the tournaments we participated in.

I was pretty good but Snow and Draylock (if I remember correctly) could dominate me.

We merged with another clan and had quite a few people but only like 5-10 quality players.

Led it to its death? It mostly died when the new patch came out. It also died because I woke up one day and found that a good chunk of people overthrew me, lol.
Alright, then ignore what I said about that leading to its death. My memory is a bit fuzzy anyway.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Actually [Riced] had a TON of members, before Snow became leader, merged with some clan called <-{ANGRY}-> or some shiet, too many ppl that we couldnt even keep track of who was in the clan anymore, i guess thats when the 1337 of the clan kinda overthrew minicoopers, booted everyone out of the clan, except for about 5, then we recruited a couple good ppl like <SL>crackman.r1's brother.. i forgot his name, and a few others

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
lol @ odin trying to advertise his GODz clan

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
lol so that is you snow :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's always funny going back and seeing ancient posts. Even more so on here.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
lol so that is you :p
I was just about to say the same thing!

/me shakes angry fist at jtabs

Oh well!

If I enjoyed 1.2+ as much as I did 1.1, I'd probably rent a server and start up things again.

Currently, I almost exclusively play TF2.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
:laff: I can't stop.
lol didnt u delete like a buncha sections from the forums? There were some good old posts

Best answers
Oh man I just opened my pm box, its full of stuff. Time to get my laugh on.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
LOL i did too, theres like a millions PMs from some guy named meatwad, theres one from Odin that says

"do you hate me?

due to snows comment on the forums which said that there are many members of my clan that hate me .I figure ill test it out in secret and not make a big deal about it.So if you would plz tell me if you have a prob with me or not.If you do then plz state why.thank you for taking the time to read and hopefully reply to this thread.

-Venom- "

Best answers
LOL i did too, theres like a millions PMs from some guy named meatwad, theres one from Odin that says

"do you hate me?

due to snows comment on the forums which said that there are many members of my clan that hate me .I figure ill test it out in secret and not make a big deal about it.So if you would plz tell me if you have a prob with me or not.If you do then plz state why.thank you for taking the time to read and hopefully reply to this thread.

-Venom- "
Yea 'meatwad' must have made lots of pms. And I remember odin, last I remember he was Mexican and he was going to join the army or something to that affect, I never liked him xD

Force Pit Member
Best answers
For some reason "mitch" "betrayed my trust" - anyone know why or what happend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom