rezoku video

Best answers
I can't download video on vegeta's new attack rezoku. It pulls up a screen to the left side of the moniter saying windowsmedia.com and i have divx

Best answers
You have to download the file, not click it. To do so rightclick on the Download rez1.avi here and Save target as.. Then you download the file and play it like other files.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive got a question about it though. why was vegetas power level so low in that clip?
that renzoku looks good though. :yes:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
maybe they just made a fast movie clip. and you dont need any pl to do that attack

Best answers
im a little dissapointed actually that you can only charge 6 ki blasts. I was kinda hoping for some serious vegeta style freak out sessions. But thats just me

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
mine dont even play i see the earth explod and thats it

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cheeto101
im a little dissapointed actually that you can only charge 6 ki blasts. I was kinda hoping for some serious vegeta style freak out sessions. But thats just me
Me too me too, I was hoping for like a 20 blob onslaught, guess it's better than nothing. Maybe they'll make a console command to set the number of renzoku things.

Best answers
Originally posted by .FM.
mine dont even play i see the earth explod and thats it
I see that and a still picture of Vegeta and the sound of the Ki blasts.

6? I thinking more of like having like a MG42 Ki blast fire. Fully charge will drain most of your ki but you'll fire ki blast like a machine gun. That would look really cool. :)

Best answers
ahh yeah thats exactly the example i was thinkin of, i wanted to be able to go nuts with it till my ki ran out

Best answers
Originally posted by Cheeto101
ahh yeah thats exactly the example i was thinkin of, i wanted to be able to go nuts with it till my ki ran out
yea. Stay still and fire away and sniping people off. I wonder if the damage is the same as a normal ki blast? Will it fair well in PSing. FIre Rezonku and charge a BBA or Gallit Gun.

Best answers
i dunno, im pretty sure each blast does the same damage as a normal ki blast. Thats just speculation though

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The reason why there are only 6 blasts in a fully charged Renzuko is that more blasts would lag the game. That's because every blast is an entity, and the more entities in a game, the more lag.

Best answers
well i find that reason good enough for me. the only other thing i can think of is to give the illusion that he is fireing more blasts then he is, like changeing the sprite of a single blast to looke like 2 one after each other, therefore since attack sprites are cliet side it will look like there are 12 blasts being fired while the server is only sending data on 6 entities. does anyone follow me?

Best answers
Well friend told me a quick way before any one posted but thank you anyways for the info

Best answers
Anyone see the episode where vegeta went off on Frieza? It was more like Rezoku with generic beams. THAT is what Rezoku should be like, and not just some pansy ass 6 shot, you should be able to charge that bad boy up to like 15 or 20, but it should knock your ki out....that would truly make it like the real Vegeta...go-for-broke gameplay, but if he doesn't kill you, he is screwed.

Blade that is crap, Ive probably laid about 40 or so scattershots in the air at the same time, I never saw a lag spike. You might be referring to FPS drops, but if your fps drops from sprites you probably arent doing to well with the rest of the game either.

Best answers
i think the 6 shot is a cool idea cuz it charges fast so i can melle some1 to the ground and use rezoku on them

Best answers
Honestly, I would prefer it just be like the regular kiblasts just faster. Its charge time should be like Gohan's shield. You jyst charge it depending on how much ki you wanna release and it will fire outt he exact amount of kiblasts as it would without the rezuko feature just faster. SO if you nuke all of your ki it will blast out like 100 balls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom