• No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs some tweaking.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the rez should be like this:

You hold the mouse button, a little charge up animation shows, then when you pass the line on the bar he starts shooting the attack, at its weakest, as it grows, ever so slowly, it gets more powerful, the trick is that the more powerful it gets the more energy you lose.

To make this not get spammed, you can make it kind of be like an overheat effect. The bar slowly has to drop down below the line to start shooting again, like 30 seconds if the bar was at max.

To make the attack more effective when transformed, you can only max it out when you transform.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh, actually I kind of dig the idea as well. Makes it a little more like the show. Because when vegeta uses the rapid fire he really lets loose.

Best answers
brilliant idea more true to the series cuz after they fire those things they are a lil tired and cant fire much

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh beautiful comments :D

In the poll people say it should be changed a little, yet they dont post how...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I like it, I think that is more true to the show, cuz Vegeta starts off slow then goes more ballistic, then dies out...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it, because it's a lot like my suggestion in the ESF chat thread. I'm not sure if it should start off slowly and build up... I'd prefer it just start with a lag and end the same speed, firing a rapid volley of slightly weaker than normal ki blasts that can't form blobs, like the scattershot, only faster and aimed.

Best answers
Anyway you put it, I love this idea. Its alot better then 6 measly shots. :( Perhaps if you overheat it, it takes a large chunk from your health. Well, to be exact, about 25% of you hp. I'd like to see him shooting off the blasts very fast at beggining and slows down near the end. Maybe the damage would be slowly reduced as the bar rises...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think it would make more sence to make it so u hold down the buttion and if the bar gets to full u overheat and have to stop

all the while this drains ki

so not only could u do indefinitly but do it too much and u get tired and maybe are forced to not power up for like 30 seconds

Best answers
30 seconds? I think thats a bit too long...heck with an experianced player, you could be owned almost instantly :p But I think 15 seconds is a bit better...Perhaps I'm wrong, maybe to 30 second delay would teach you a lesson- to not overheat! Whats everyone else think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
i think it would make more sence to make it so u hold down the buttion and if the bar gets to full u overheat and have to stop

all the while this drains ki

so not only could u do indefinitly but do it too much and u get tired and maybe are forced to not power up for like 30 seconds
How about after a while, a timer starts to build and is shown somewhere on the bottom of the screen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think a timer would be a bit of a waste cause a time to count down like 20 seconds isnt really worth bothering with when u could just force the player to get good at telling when hes over heating and how long hes gotta stop (like the damage system in the opera :p )

Best answers
actully at this point rez is pretty much weak move that compared to fast fingers is no match, the idea is pretty much the same but instead of the term overheating more like exhusted or loss of Ki through this

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mind saying that again in english...

Best answers
dont you like my engrish?

anyways

Rev is weak at this point and fast fingers on other players will do just the smae

like the idea of making it stronger but we need better terms cause overheat doesnt cut it, use like exhusted or (i forgot the term used when you over cultavate Ki)

Best answers
Isn't this already implied in the system? Like if you hold it it just becomes stronger. So you are saying another attack where if you fire it, you can continuely power it up, or when its being blocked/counter attacked, it will grow? Also, is the power draing percentage, or somewhat of an amount (I don't even know if ESF uses an amount system) If I have read this idea correctly, nice one!

Best answers
right now i beleave that only implies to beams as you add more ki in it, but the rez attack is the multiple ki balls while having it charge up longer only makes more balls come out

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see why it would be so unbalanced to allow a player to charge it for four times as long and get four times as many ki balls. It would still take the ki and the time of firing it fully charged four times, and for the people who do it there is an added risk of being hit while charging it, thereby nullifying it. Let the player decide when he's done charging.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kind of like that idea, it would be true to the show, sort of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom