Reverting Models (code)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know how some of the transformations in DBZ do damage to clothing? Like Trunks' jacket, Frieza's armor, or Gohans...glasses. I was thinking maybe have extra models for the same form. So if you start off as Trunks with the jacket, ascend (it rips) and then descend, he'll be in normal form without the jacket:

http://img95.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img95&image=fla2.swf
(Apologies for the size and quality, I know no Flash)

I don't think it would take much work to add because it only affects a few characters, the currently existing normal form models can be altered, and all it would be to code would be telling ESF which model to load once decending from a predetermined form. It would look better than the jacket reappearing on decending, ditto for Frieza's armor rebuilding itself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nakiro said:
i thought freeza doesn't descend...
"be lucky that only few see my true form"

That pretty much says he can decend. But yeah this is a really good idea. Would fix that, "Wasnt that destroyed on him?" thing.

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
"be lucky that only few see my true form"

That pretty much says he can decend. But yeah this is a really good idea. Would fix that, "Wasnt that destroyed on him?" thing.

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
That quote doesnt say anything about him being able to revert back to his normal form. All that is saying is that....not many people get to see his final state, since he didnt need to ascend until he fought goku.

Anyway

Battle damage has been suggested before, look in the Before you post thread.

Closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom