research report help!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i need this by the end of today... anyone know any good sites for the american revolution? im doing it on propaganda. so if anyone can help me find a good site with propaganda on american revolution, that would help.

PLEASE I REALLY NEED ANYONES HELP!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tried it... but when i type in stuff like propaganda in the american revolution, it comes up with stuff like books, amazon.com stuff -_-.

--

dont give me search engines, i need sites that are like americanrevolution.com and stuff

Best answers
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolution

From what I can see, ther wasn't much direct propaganda. There were slogans, like 'no taxation without representation,' or the painting that exaggerated the Boston Massacre, there are tidbits you can use from that site. Boston tea party is another good example, it was a political protest organised by the Sons of Liberty in which a group of Americans destroyed hundreds of crates of tea in protest of the Tea Act. Not necessarily propaganda, but it was an event that was designed to send a message.

There were packets and fliers passed out among the townsfolk that encouraged resistance, but you won't find propaganda to the level of something like WWII.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If anyone could help further, I just need two more topics in propaganda about the American Revolution. I already used Thomas Paine's pamphlet Common Sense, and the Boston Masscre. Just two more propaganda topics to go! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you ever do your projects before theyre due, you can try the library. All those books that amazon.com has for sale, are likely available at a library. You can still procrastinate all you want, just have to get off your ass sooner. And good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom