Requesting Signature

The Postmaster

T
If anyone has the time I would much appreciate someone creating for me a signature. colors can range from blacks or greens and I would appreciate a metal gear solid theme.Also I would like the following quote to be implemented "From the moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain and misery."

You can contact me at [email protected]

1,000 thank you's and good day.

Best answers
Hey dude, I had a go at the sig, thing is that's a pretty long quote to fit on to the pic, so what I did was tried out something, not sure if you'll like it or not but you could use this;

Or you could use this one;

And just add the quote underneath it in plain text, like I have in my sig.

Best answers
Not that I have anything against thanking sig-makers for their sigs.. but this isnt your sig's thread :\ not trying to be a mod, just trying to look out for ya.. anywho, nice sig Saiga... I dont like the way you tried to implement the quote in the first one, that big box isnt blended in at all... but then again it is hard to put such a long quote in a sig, and i really like your 2nd one... bah, another one goes for Saiga. :D Congrats.

Best answers
I dont like the way you tried to implement the quote in the first one
To be perfectly honest mate... neither do I lol. It's the first time I've ever tried something like that and I admit it didn't turn out anything like I expected. Oh well, can't always get it right.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The one without the quote is definatly better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom