Request

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, I know i'm making alot of threads in mapping forum but I am making a map and need a tga file of a place like a beach or siland at the sea, I don't think this classifies for a request at mapping request forum.

Oh and why don't the guys at esf world make a downloads section for textures, then you get vgui, tga, etc?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
donnierisk said:
Okay, I know i'm making alot of threads in mapping forum but I am making a map and need a tga file of a place like a beach or siland at the sea, I don't think this classifies for a request at mapping request forum.

Oh and why don't the guys at esf world make a downloads section for textures, then you get vgui, tga, etc?
Thats cause esf-world dosent have permition to host the skymaps.

As for the vugis they come with the map.

In any case 90% of ESF's skymaps comes from planethalflife go there and search a bit ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
okay thank you very much, i'm checking it out now, oh but doesn't someone maybe have the tga of 1.1's roshi island, I can use that.

Oh and for some reason when I load my map in esf, then it stops at "verifying recources", I think I've heard of this problem but where?
Can someone also please help me with that.

Best answers
it's a problem with sounds, atleast it was for me.
you mentioned something about adding sounds eh?
first of all : the path that you pick in hammer has to be like sounds/sound.wav
not like C:\xxxxxxxxxx\xxxx\sound.wav ..
second, the sounds has to be 8-bit unsigned mono or else you will get this problem.
third, the sound can't be longer than... i don't know a m inujte or something, not too long atleast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom