request

Best answers
i dont know who 2 ask so yea

I want an anime ssig thing of vegeta zapping goku

Best answers
hehe , I just made one of that but for somebody else :)

I can change the name if you want ... the one I made the sig for is going to come here never so ...

Best answers
so basically...you suck at sig making, you ask for a sig and then instead of PMing him and politely telling him what you inteded you say "I want a moving one!!!" I think people like you should be handcuffed and shot on sight!

Best answers
Originally posted by koblano
so basically...you suck at sig making, you ask for a sig and then instead of PMing him and politely telling him what you inteded you say "I want a moving one!!!" I think people like you should be handcuffed and shot on sight!
Dont be such a **** about it, he just said he wanted a moving one, when you want a sig then your gonna tell em what you want right...? Well thats what he was doin, so dont be such a **** about his request.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
koblanos annoyed because after Skatedude spent however much time on the sig he goes and asks for more

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But skatedude made it for someone else..... He said he would change the name.....
But then... ja! He should have asked someone for an animated sig... instead just saying... "I want an anime sig of vegeta zapping goku" Anime doesnt mean animation. So be more clear next time you ask.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ur age doesnt really make that much of a difference
there are alot of young kids in these forums like me, im 14
still we dont go around complaining about what other people have done for them and just think "maybe if i told them i'm so young they'll forgive me"

Best answers
well this is just turned in to insulting me so is ne1 going to make my sig

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
probably not unless you ask them, and there are very few members on this board who can make decent animated sigs, i might add

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by koblano
I think you should be handcuffed and shot on sight
Doesn't mean it's gonna happen, so leave them alone and you won't end up flaming and get warned

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yea come on, leave the new guy alone, he asked for a sig, not to be jumped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom