Request! :P

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok here it goes...can the esf 1.3 team (give me esf 1.3?) =)) (Joke) realease some more awesome gallery like in december??? :D 6 months has passed so ....:] can you guys release some more pics in the new POTM? :yes: !! ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you familiar with the saying "Don't call us, we'll call you."?

Yeah. That's what the team would say. O:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
How do you know I think pain its on the way to put the screens and say "Ok members I put the new gallery look at them" or it will close the theard :|

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O: Every time people have asked for more pictures of 1.3, Pain or other staff members said not to ask, because they'll show us pictures when they want to. They don't want to release everything at once, because then it wouldn't be a surprise anymore.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure if I can arrange for another Gallery to be set up. The last one was pretty much because we didn't have any 1.3 content in the galleries yet and Masta asked me to handle it.

I'll see what I can do but I can't make any promises. Afterall I have to take all new pics for it, and even I run out of ideas for pics some times (that's when you see someone else take the POTW :p).

As a note though, Shiyojin is correct. It's usually more of a "the team will release things when they're good and ready" type of thing, and not as much of a "ask and ye shall recieve" type of thing. So don't get into the habbit of asking for too much :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
OMG YOu see guys IM THE FIRST PERSON WHO had the courage to speak with the team to relase some more GALLERY :D:D: YES Im so proud and he didnt close the topic he said that it will arange it so come one guys say "good work Andreyesf" :p :D new gallery coming up thanks pain thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andrey I can't help but feel you didn't understand what I was saying. I said I'll see what I can do but I can't make any promises. You should know that even if we do start making another gallery, it'll probably take a while to set up. ;/

So don't get your hopes up.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah I know buddy you say that cuz you want to make us a surprise ;) :D so dont worry we will be surprised can I tell you what pictures we want ?? (maybe he will ban me) Joke : )) we realy want a picture of the melee system or grab thanks!!!!! I can set up the pictures in one hour :p

Best answers
Andreyesf said:
Yeah I know buddy you say that cuz you want to make us a surprise ;) :D so dont worry we will be surprised can I tell you what pictures we want ?? (maybe he will ban me) Joke : )) we realy want a picture of the melee system or grab thanks!!!!! I can set up the pictures in one hour :p

you can set 'em up in one hour? hows that? www.imageshack.us = 1-2min per pic. wont take 'an hour :3 secondly, do you truly think that the team will just give the pics to you before they aint even released? :p I dont mean to be rude or anything but that's just something that I highly doubt they will do ^^

ohh btw Pain; Whats that anime you got ur sig from? seems to be pretty lhi3t ^^

Best answers
Andreyesf said:
Can't you just wait like we do??? Coz, every time you open your mouth, you prove you're an idiot! (Sorry for that, i just like the frase Vegeta says in "Is that OK?" flash movie.)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I returned FROM THE ABYSSSSSSSSSSSS dont you understand??????? and for black gohan is that ok?!

Best answers
Andreyesf said:
I returned FROM THE ABYSSSSSSSSSSSS dont you understand??????? and for black gohan is that ok?!
As a matter of fact..... it isn't.:\

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andreyesf said:
No, you really don't understand.

Pain basically said, "I'll see what I can do, but no promises." Which in reality, is just a nicer way of saying "No."

Pain isn't in charge of releasing new material, he's just the go-to-guy when the team decides that they, not Pain want to release new material.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
neah i think I am the only one who dose not need any new gallery , i will just wait for the game i don't need a new gallery u suld wait to

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Black Gohan said:
As a matter of fact..... it isn't.:\
lmao, nice.

I thought we already had a gallery? What's the need for a new one?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Pain isn't in charge of releasing new material, he's just the go-to-guy when the team decides that they, not Pain want to release new material.
I may have worded that a little differently but, yea that's pretty much dead on.
Andreyesf said:
You can close this
As you wish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom