Renzoku

Best answers
I think that Vegetas Renzoku has been made too weak.
The KI balls that charged Renzoku launches are just like Piccolos Scattershots.
"New Renzoku" is very inaccurate too and it launches only 6 balls when fully charged.

The ESF team promised to make Renzoku better but they made it worse.

I hope that ESF team would remake that Renzoku again and add 3 more balls to fully charged Renzoku. KI balls should fly directly to the target.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3? i would make that like another 6, just decrease the power a bit so it wont be overpowered

Best answers
I agree....i would rather see a crazy hella lotta balls flying (but they do low damage) and straight at the target.....the whole to the side thing right now makes it hard to aim although it looks cool as heck

Best answers
and dont forgget, the attack drains more ki than a good throw (!), which makes the attack even more useless than burning attack! the renzoku is now so weak, even a master of vegeta cant spam it good.

Best answers
Yeah, Renoku's only strength was using it on beamers, but now because of the curve you almost never hit anyone with it. The only use it has now is to cause a quick blob after you send your opponent into a wall or the ground, which does about the same damage as a generic ball. I'm glad it charges faster and all, but it's still a pretty worthless attack. They should change the ki balls to generic beams so they hit easier, maybe make them home slightly in on enemies. Vegeta is just too bland at normal form, which he spends most of his time in.

Best answers
Its better than it was in 1.1, but it still is nothing like it SHOULD be.

First off, vegeta was fairly accurate with it (I.E they didnt go flying off to the sides like in 1.2)
Secondly, I never saw him fire a mere six shots

He fired a crapload of shots, all in a bunch, and continued firing for as long as he could, and burned out the bulk of his KI.

Fixing Rezoku (imo):
-Take more ki
-Slower charge
-way more shots
-way more powerful
-way more accurate

Best answers
Renzoku is being revamped for 1.3 if I am not mistaken. It's going to be completely re-done...so hold on to your horses :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cool.. sounds great, i hope its a more continuous stream of ki shots.. a lot more..

Best answers
[ESF]nighthawk said:
Renzoku is being revamped for 1.3 if I am not mistaken. It's going to be completely re-done...so hold on to your horses :)
THAT IS WONDERFUL..thanx *The Wait is Painful..GO!!!*...I bet I know anouther attack of Vegeta's that'll be "put in the mix" if Cucumba has his way....

-I'm glad this "issue" has never been "left for dead"...
Now I can RIP..*death is just a new beginning..that happens to hurt like H*ll*
~just like waiting..*1.3 ....I could wait up to 2yrs without complaint..I'm just that happy with what is already in the "game"*

Best answers
All it needs is to go straight... and to balance that out, take the damage down a notch or two.. The charge NEEDS to be kept as it is. In 1.1, it was SO DAMN SLOW that it was agonizing to use.. Now it's fine, but it would be nicer to... I don't know.. perhaps actually hit the opponent?

Best answers
IMO, if it was just like Piccolo's scatter shot but without the right-click-home-in (i.e. they go straight from the offset), it would be perfect. Scatter shot feels more like renzoku than renzoku does, and you can only have 8 scatter shots on the field at any one time. No charge time, no mass ki drainage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom