Remove Cell

Best answers
It's not fair, he has all the powereful attacks (kamehameha, galit gun, sbc...), instead of him you could add some other cool character, like tien/ginyu/18 ...

and btw, why does he have frieza disk ? in dbz he didn't use frieza disk he used krillin Destructor Disk.

Best answers
Cell was created from DNA of many fighters, like Goku, Vegeta, Frieza, Tien, and many more:] Cell actually used Frieza discs, he could control them even better than Frieza!! Actually as an Android Cell improved most of the attacks of other fighters! Like his multiplication taked from Tien, Tien's original multiplication divided his stats by amount of copies, Cell divided himself without loosing of speed nor power!! Cell is just like in the series, and BTW the three characters you mentioned probably will be in 1.3 soo don't worry about it soo much:]
EDIT:
BTW if you say Cell have most powerful attacks, and is tooo godlike then why you just don't play him? hehe he isn't more powerful than others, in ESF, characters are much different, but balanced! And Cell is perfect for me:]

Best answers
Cell not only is a major character, but he has plenty of attacks and transformations, too. It doesn't make sense to take him out.

The only thing I don't like about Cell is his transformation, and that's only because I don't like the way permanent tranformations are handled at the moment.

Best answers
Yes SJ are a lot better to play only because one thing this stupid pernament transformation;< Maybe it is like in the show, but actually perfect Cell returned to w 2nd form when he was beaten out hell by SSJ2 Gohan and he throw out #18!! And then later he returned to his perfect form, soo he CAN transform in what he want, because he have computer in every of his cell, and can change to what he like!! I don't care Frieza too much, but Cell should have descend too!!!! BTW maybe make pernament transformations soo you stay in the form you are after dead, BUT can descend whetever you like!!! I just love too kill with Cell, but I hate that I can't decrese his power after he transes:(!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell is the least powerful character in ESF right now, what are you smoking? SBC is probably going to get attached and toned down a little bit so that isn't worth complaining about, Kamehameha is powerful but he doesn't have the PL to back it up, and Gallit is less powerful than the kame. Solar flare is all but useless, and his disc, like all discs, is hard to hit somebody with. Cell is a major character and he's going to hopefully get a big boost come beta 1.3 .

Best answers
y droping a charecter that is already been made...cell is perfect for the gae and he is balanced good
he have all the original attaks from the show and he dont get more attaks after transform so yah he is balanced and every1 that play cell are same as moast other charecters...

Best answers
SBC ATTACHED AND TONED DOWN??? NOOOOO What about piccolo :(

Im not a big cell fan myself....i think hes balanced pretty good now though. He could use an attack that no one in game has though (If they dont add in tien....shin kokou ha???)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
By 'toned down' I mean we're thinking about lowering the blast radius and keeping the damage the same. The tradeoff would be that the Masenko will be made useful. For Cell, he already has a kame/gallit gun beam.

Best answers
tinchen will be a very good adition to the game i think we all wana see the triebeam in action aswell as tien cell have triebeam but i hope they dont add it so then it will not be balanced

Best answers
make it a extremely fast piercing beam not 1 shot kill mabye but good damage.

Best answers
How dare you instult my favorite character!!!

Ontopic: I don't really see your point your not really giving any good reason why cell should be removed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom