Release Date?

Best answers
Can you say me the Release Date? the next version of the game is already in the testing but nobody say when it came out.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It will be out when it is done. If they knew when they were going to have it out the would have a date posted.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just for reference, look here to get ure answer. I can't guarentee you are going to like the answer u find, but it will prevent ppl from flaming here b4 ure question is answered.

Cheers,
Maj

Best answers
When its done is no anwser. In 5 Month or in 6 Month how long??? When you dont know than say what you think.

When its done is Duke Nukem Forever and not ESF beta.

Best answers
It will be out when we're finished with it...that sound better :) We don't have an estimated finish time otherwise we would...there, you got an official answer to your question. Now I will close this before certain ppl find this thread and decide to spam in it :p

Best answers
around 2 months prob... HAX!

nighthawk just likes to torture people like little piggys:devil: :devgrin:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is just incredible how many people think that if they ask we will tell them the release date. So we explain to them that even the team doesn't know when the game will be done.

And yet, they still presist and demand to know even a ballpark figure. Which I don't see why that helps them at all. Because things can and will always come up that prolongs that estimation.

I don't hate noobs. And I understand that they want to know. But please, please just stop asking. I want to be able to go through the forums and not see 40 threads about the release date.

It isn't going to get you anywhere. Do me a favor. And just stop.

Best answers
people read the topic of the irc....

Beta 1 - not far so wait a little longer....that will release it soon enough thay do what thay promise :D (and i know that :()

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom