💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I did, I thought it looked great :D

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did noone notice Gokus ANIMATED EYES!??!?!?!
Charging kamehameha..... after he kills freeza?... You damn cynical detail people didnt even notice that!?
I was too busy focusing on THEIR MOUTHS NOT MOVING WHEN THEY SPOKE WTFFFFFFFF!!!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Nope i didn't see the eyes moving before :eek:

But it does look great though ^^

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Did anyone notice the slow walking in the end ?

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
But it looked like slow walkin' on low HP :rolleyes:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, yeah. I think that's what happens with low stamina. Is stamina still even in?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
As for some destruction, we definitely do have some forms of it in here, we can in fact make some of the houses destroyed. Will we? That is still unknown as it is difficult on HLs engine. Buuuuut we'll c.

As for voices and sounds, those are all ingame sounds. You can actually taunt whenever you want, literally. You can be swooping, fighting, charging a beam, etc. For example if your charging a kamehameha, and press taunt, he will just cut short his kamehameha chant and say something else. Or you can just time it well and have him say things one after another :D.

Another awesome thing I pushed for is that we have about, 20 taunts per character. Although random, they all usually fit into a scene perfectly, along with a few random surprises lol
I wouldn't have the taunting ANY other way! 20 taunts, I was expecting like 2 or 3, 5 at the most! Damn that's just awesome! Biblically AWESOME!!!

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not enough blinking. Start over. :D
I guess those animations werent used in this video. Maybe another video you'll see...
perhaps the half closed eyes at the end will suffice!

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I've seen them :) Just giving ya a hard time. I demand surprise face animations for everyone that play every time anyone playing as Krillin does something useful!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom