Regeneration

V'

Best answers
I have fought many battles and theres one thing that still makes me mad. The fact that the fighters can't regain health. Yes I know what your thinking somone has already suggested this. I have a different approach to this idea, maybe a new concept.

OK, lets say Joe and Smith were fighting a match both with 1,000 pl.Joe is knocked down to 9 while Smith has 24.Joe somehow beats Smith. His PL will continue to drop until it reaches zero or until he dies.

What I suggest is that when a person becomes in the PL drop zone, he should be able to recover his health to the maxiumum of 10hp.This should only work if a person is on the ground for ,maybe like I dont know, 10 seconds with no interruptions. This would provide the player from dropping his pl to a most ridculios 300 or making the player suicide in order to regain full hp.

Its only 10 hp not enough to survive a full kame or one melee attack.So what do you think?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
well then what's the point of getting ur hp up to 10 again if u would just die so quickly? i mean while ur getting ur hp up to 10 some1 could charge kame or something else and fire at ya as soon as ur done killing ya so that's basically useless...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats what makes it a semi good idea, the impossiblity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom