Regeneration

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If somebody suggested this then shut up I m suggesting it again!
Buu has regeneration right!Then Cell and Piccolo shud have regeneration right?Just follow tha show and u'll c that.And dont say that ESF is not following the show rules!Come on man some critz!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah...but buu cant hold senzu beans so thats y he has regen....so i guess they could for cell and piccolo but then they wouldnt be able to hold senzu beans which would be lame.....plus buu is a tank with his life and starting pl...so i think its fine..

Force Pit Member
Best answers
well Cell and Piccolo only regenerate their body parts, not health.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me wanted to point out Neons comment

when Piccolo or Cell were damaged, they couldn't recover ... Buu could every single hit ... they only regenetated the bodyparts (arms, legs)
Buu consists of rubber (??) so he can freely control his body

Piccolo and Cell will have regeneration, when there're cuting bodyparts in ESF (not sliced players) ... then they should be able to recover the missed pieces

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buu is more of a putty rather than rubber. Allthough I agree with Neon and Nretep, It's would ironically be less accurate to the show if they put your idea in, dendza.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
buu is a gelatenous blob that can think and fight,whereas cell and piccolo are a solid and actually have body parts and cant switch them around like buu...

Best answers
hmm correct me if im wrong (which is very possible, im verryy tired)
but cell blasted a hole through piccolos chest and chucked him into the water. When goku hauled piccolo outta the water, piccolo didnt have no more hole in his chest. So perphaps piccolo and cell can regenerate more then just bodyparts (although, it took piccolo a long time of being left alone)

But that technicallity aside, i dont see a reason to change how it is, the game play is fine right now.

Best answers
I would give piccolo regen just to give him a boost. Or just give it to him in his accended form only. Piccolo needs somthing extra for accending.*bumps*

Best answers
piccolo should have the rege abillity as this:
charges, drains ki like normal rege, but comes out in one time. against form1 cell he waited and then his entire arm popped out and was connected to the body.
so the idea is very good but needs tweaking.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Regeneration is always like that. In episode 147 Vegeta blows cell's right hand and after like one minute he took out a new arm instantly.

Best answers
piccolo can regenerate as long as his head is in tact.

cell can regenerate as long as one of his cells survive.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cyfore said:
piccolo can regenerate as long as his head is in tact.

cell can regenerate as long as one of his cells survive.
exactly right, but cell and buu's regeneration is similar, if there is a single tiny little peice of buu left, he can regenerate, thats why only spirit bomb killed him cuz it totally wiped out any trace of buu.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KajiOni said:
I would give piccolo regen just to give him a boost. Or just give it to him in his accended form only. Piccolo needs somthing extra for accending.*bumps*
KajiOni, don't revive old threads or I might have to warn you
*runs off to get this closed thread closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom