RedSaiyan Closed

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i just talked to SPiN (owner of Red saiyan) .. here you can see the logs.

SPiN: rs will go down
Skyrider: O_O?
Skyrider: why?
SPiN: cuz
SPiN: its a waste of time
SPiN: and money

so rs will be dead and down FOREVER! no new site of rs anymore.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your confusing, but i'll answer in some way >_<

red saiyan has been took down for the moment because spin has not payed to keep it on yet, it'll be back soon ^_^

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
sorry shijing, it wont go back up. SPiN said its a waste of money and time. and he WONT bring rs back up.. (just talked to him yesterday at 28 juli)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh.....crap, basiclly, i got 3 models waiting for release... guess i better find another decent hoster of my files ;o

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
there is a new site.. called bluesaiyan.. somekind of sister site of rs.. even spin isnt happy about it :\

http://www.bluesaiyan.tk/

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The modelling section quote says:

"Come here to discuss the models from ESF or to show off your own models/skins"

So this belongs in Off-topic, not in modelling, therefore - *moved*.

And it's sad to hear RedSaiyan won't be coming back. :/

I've got some of my files to be hosted as well - and I am arranging them with www.esf-world.de - an official supporter/contributer of ESF (as it says on the ESF links page :eek:). I would suggest you do the same. I would much rather host my files on an older reliable host than try out something new like the other 'copycat' hosts that have suddenly popped up.

Best answers
to superbejita2000: Because it's a new site and they havn't hosted more models at the moment, i think there will be more models soon. And I hope there will be other and newer models. :rolleyes:

ontopic: It's bad that rs is down. It was a good site.

Best answers
Hmm, maybe make a sticky with all hosters/sites in it, would be handy, and n00bs wouldn't start any topics about it...

Btw, who wants his model/pic/sig hosted, just PM me, i have some space left on my server...

Best answers
i have a new site Humpz0r.tk
the site is bad cause its something from 5 min >.<
i need sstuff to hose cause my money is wastin with nothin on it =\

Best answers
Honestly I don't think BluSaiyan will be the same as RedSaiyan. I mean, the concept is good, except that it's run by a member of the Ultra squad. Never will I host my models there, NEVER! Anyway, I think I will make a tribute music video for Spin, to thank him for RedSaiyan, all the money, time and effort he put into it. I'll get into contact with eveyone who has hosted their models on RedSaiyan to write a little "thank you" note to put on the end. What do you think?

Best answers
wow good idea evil
redsayian staff members need a thank you for all they have helped and contibuted to the esf comunity :)

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RS IS DEAD GET OVER IT. Go bug someone else about this we do not need to here this crap 20x a day. I think soon Greg is going to start banning people for making these RS threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom