Red'ish Thing W.I.P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it....
But the white wierd thingy down.. needn t to be there ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont like the black dots really =\ they should "fade out" maybe add a outer glow to them

Best answers
Now, if you had made this all yourself, I wouldve been like "woah," but the main thing thats pretty in this one (which is that huge red swirly thing) is just a downloaded brush, and I can spot some more over there. The placement of these brushes is nice, so on that you get a nice 8/10, but since I know you didnt make these I'll have to give you a 4/10 (-6 on the fact you didnt make most of this.)

P.S. - Im aware that a lot of people use downloaded brushes, in no way am I discouraging using them, theyre a great tool to learn how to brush with, and I have used them before as well. Im not saying you did anything wrong with using them, this piece looks very nice, but Im just critting on the placement instead of the visual appearance. And by all means, your placement kicks ass. So good job :)

Best answers
Soulico: best comment ivehad in a long time, thanks. yes its just a tester or brushes and my placement of them, new style im working on at the mo.

-SaN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom