Red Sayian-Jin Script Add-on

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well thats right me and SPiN have created a SSJ Script add-on, The Red Sayian-Jin Script. Find out more at www.spinsm.cjb.net in the script section.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Acctually its an addon for yours. So it requieres urs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like ure models, but u guys could have at least gotten some sounds or used the current ones!! And heh, probably took Sonic a total of five minutes to script that or less!!!

BTW, like ure title/avatar thing Sonic!! Push Alt+F4!! LOL!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh thx,
Actually I have learn by fallowing your scripting patterns, which I might add has to many repeats in some parts but is a great script non the less. :p

It actually took me longer than you thought, but as you notice its only our first release.

BTW can you give me a heads up on the next release, like a day or 2 because it could help us.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Almost forgot, u guys also copied my advertisement!! Hehe!! :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Wow man, that looks cool :D How long did that take you to make?

Retired
Best answers
yeah spin told me about that already, but i wont use any scripts (doesn't mean it aint nice).

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol... Well.. i made a damn good disc for freiza heheheh..
Antoine.. i just reskinned some of the models i got. and oh ya i hate your script and i hate the red saiyan script. i wasnt the one who really wanted t do that. Sierra offered me so here it is.

I dont like your script cuz the models look cheaps as hell, And its darn annoying to join a game and being flooded by . " im using the sssj sript by antoine lalalaa" or to see all the ***** grey piccolo.

I dont tell ya good luck with your script cuz i hope you wont make another version in the next version of esf.

:D

Best answers
The next version of esf he'll probaly add ssj2 ,ssj3,ssj4,and the made up ssj5 (silver hair) -your red sayian script is sweet but vegetas hair needs to be longer :cry: can you fix that next version :D :]

Best answers
lol wow i've been on this forum for 2 days now and i've only posted on off-topic and spam :D ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The models are all up to SPiN, it just annoys him, but this is a project made by me.

I'm think of adding sounds, but I donno if any would fit the "Red" Sayian-Jin's.

Best answers
Well even tho you're not asking me i'll answer it in my own way -without including the creators- Well for one it's something new to me and others , its cool with the red hair,USSJ eyes,their clothes change to something new ........ It's a sweet idea :D

Retired
Best answers
no offence but i think White saiyans would be cooler, with white hair, makes them look more Divine.

Best answers
But .... What there was a script with........ ALL 3 -normal,white, red-

I still think red rocks tho it makes them evil but there should be a white sayain race thingy :D you know :S ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom