Red Dead Revolver

Best answers
One of my best friend told me bad things about it, no-one I know really knew anything about it and when I asked for which games to buy nobody mentioned it. However I still went out and got this game and it is awesome. Ive been longing for a good Wild Wild West-type of game and this is bringing me happiness. Some people say the graphics for it are bad... however I think the graphics fit this game perfectly. The only complaint I have of this game is that the AI can be pretty bad at times, but this game is hard as it is I dont really care. Any opinions or critz on this game if you own it, go ahead. However if you dont I suggest buying it. Quickly.

(Or alteast rent it!)

Best answers
Heard about it on the tv. Looks ok, its done by the same people who did the GTA games. I'll probibly rent it when it comes to block buster. Havent seen it at the one near me yet.

Best answers
yeah it was made by rockstar games so it cant be that bad.would be interesting to hear more about this game.anybody got screens or has the game and tell us something about it? :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard it was supposed to be a lot like max payne, (storywise) but western type. I really liked max payne, so I'll probably pick this title up sometime.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Rented it and loved it, but finished it in two days.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's short and it's basically a Max Payne style of gameplay. My friend rented and the multiplayer got old quick... but it was a decent game though. Not worth buying imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom