Recommended Improvements

Best answers
Long thread but please consider.

Problem with this mod is that no one punches and kicks or uses small fireballs. All they do is kamehamewave, finalblast, blah blah...

I mean in Dragonball have you seen Gokou do 10 kamehame waves?

Punches and kicks and small fireballs don't take off that much.

Can you increase the damage of the punches and kicks and small fireballs? Especially when in turbo mode the punches and kicks and small fireballs should take off more. Also, the small fireballs should be faster to deploy. Small fireballs, should be faster long range punches and kicks.

I mean, right now you might as well take out the punches and kicks and small fireballs and make the attacks pure supers.

Also the supers are very hard to target. If my enemy moves, I move the fireball towards him, I find out it's already behind him... but if the punches and kick took off more then if my super misses I could teleport in front of my enemy and start punching and kicking him...

Just an idea. I really think you need to increase the damage the punches, kicks, and small fireballs do.

How about stunning an opponent? Maybe if one person damages their opponent enough, the enemy cannot move. I mean he can punch, kick, shoot, block, but cannot move a step.

This way there will be more forced power struggles.

Or is two people punch each other at the same time, they will be stuck in a punch-kick power struggle... you know like in DragonBall where opponents punch and kick each other at super speed. Then they would have to keep pressing the fire button, whoever loses gets hurt plus is stunned. Then he will have no choice but to defend a super coming right at him.

I know the fighting power stuggle will take some time, but increasing the damage of melee attacks and increasing the speed of melee fireballs you just have to change some floating point variables. The stunning an opponent will probably need a new function... but it would be a cool feature. Also increasing the speed of the melee attacks just a little bit would look more dragonball-istic.

And i really think piccolo should continuously gain life, since that is part of his true ability. He's part lizard.

Long thread but please consider.

Best answers
well i think that the most of it is done but the stunning part i dont know.

and that punch kick struggle i dont think its in too.

but else all your ideas is really good!

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
U could have read around and seen that a new beta is coming up with a lot of improvements.

Most of the things u said are already in the beta, and the other 5 precent won't be done because the team doesn't like it/fans don't like it etc

but like I said read around and read about the beta and all the improvements that are going to be made, if u did that u wouldn't have to write such a large post

grtz Naz

Best answers
WOW I found that pointless...
It might best be wise to read other threads... There was a Stun thread just recently posted. (within the last 1-2 days)
There were some points given. other than that I found your post a waste of time...
GEEZE there was even a movie out that showed the melee system...!!!!!

P.S. Dont start spamming this thread.....

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The problem is, people join the forum, very close to the release of the new beta. and start critiquing the alpha. Most of its already been done.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now your complaining about people updating their journal too often? FYI it was posted on the main page.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they can do it as many times as they like :p
i wouldnt mind

but back on topic, go through the dev. journals.
and download all the movies and other nice thingies you will find there,
i know you'll love it,
heck we all do :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by CrizTophe

Punches and kicks and small fireballs don't take off that much.
Oh really? Have you watched the ep where Gohan battles Super Buu? Almost all of Gohans hits were melee and you saw what it did to him.

And you say melees weak?

Best answers
Originally posted by Spitfire
Oh really? Have you watched the ep where Gohan battles Super Buu? Almost all of Gohans hits were melee and you saw what it did to him.

And you say melees weak?
I know that. If you read the whole post or if you understood the first sentence what I typed you'd know I was saying that melee attacks in ESF Alpha do not take off that much.

I was recommending they increase the damage dealt in the game. I know melee is not weak one of Vegeta's techniques are all melee ki balls and rapid speed and that does a lot of damage. I was asking to increase damage dealt in the game.

:S :S :S :S

Maybe if you read the next sentence

...Punches and kicks and small fireballs don't take off that much.

Can you increase the damage of the punches and kicks and small fireballs? Especially when in turbo mode the punches and kicks and small fireballs should take off more. Also, the small fireballs should be faster to deploy. Small fireballs, should be faster long range punches and kicks...
What an a$$

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What an a$$
Respect the forum moderators/beta testers please . . . Spitfire has been here quite a long time. You should respect any member of the forums.

If you ever do it again . . . it's a warning.

Best answers
watch out for cuc he is the Unnmable Terror he is strong can kill

and oh yeah he is a admin:fight:

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Hey CrizTophe

Considering your so full of suggestions, i think its only fair that i make a few suggestions of my own.

READ THE RULES!

familiarize yourself with the current progress of the mod.

respect fellow forum users.

Learn from your mistakes.

Dont disrespect forum staff who are here as volunteers and are only trying to help users.

If you can manage that, you'll be ok

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think someone needs ta make a sticky bout how beta's supposta be commin out reasonably soon and to hold off on the suggestion's, but then most n00b's would probibly just ignore it :(

ultrassj_vegeta

U
Originally posted by L33T ha4or
i think someone needs ta make a sticky bout how beta's supposta be commin out reasonably soon and to hold off on the suggestion's, but then most n00b's would probibly just ignore it :(

and so the point of posting that wud be ?......

we shud just wait till the beta comes... just say seated and chil

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I am not chilling, but I am not spamming for the release date. Just think of something else if you got problems.

Best answers
No the n00bs will not ignore a sticky (or maybe even an update) that says, "Do not suggest anything else cause the BETA's coming soon." Cause once I realized this I stopped with my n00bness, now I just sit here watching history repeat itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom